Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Japanzer

"Sorge" released!

Recommended Posts

"Sorge" gathers units' info, such as kill info, status, ok or injured soldiers, Ammo, etc. :cool:

You capture screenshots and run the Sorge.bat only. You get a Sorge.csv.

screenshot.jpg

You can download it here .

[ May 23, 2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Japanzer ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest konrad

Can you use it in PBEM games?

Just wa(o)ndering...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your reply.

>Captain foobar

English is difficult for me.

Is the pizza for eating, or for throwing? ;)

>Ales Dvorak

Sorry, I don't have a Mac. I've heard Windows-Emulater. How about Win-Emu? :confused:

>r0tten

This tool's critical software is "bmp2csv.exe".

Please drop a bmpfile onto the icon of bmp2csv. If text (or csv) file(s) is

generated and the file(s) has colour code such as "#FF0000", then bmp2csv.exe may be OK.

b2c.jpg

SED.exe is transformed to many OS, including Mac.

The sed I attached is Japanese language(2-byte) version. Of course it can handle English(1-byte).

So, German language seems to be OK. Otherwise, please find SED german version.

And, non English characters, such as umlaut, can not be handled.

2.bmp is needed to be edited. :(

>lenakonrad

Yes.

No matter what playstyle, Screenshot(bmp-format) is needed. smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Japanzer:

"Sorge" gathers units' info, such as kill info, status, ok or injured soldiers, Ammo, etc. :cool:

You capture screenshots and run the Sorge.bat only. You get a Sorge.csv.

To understand better. First you gather all units' screencaptures for their kill info and THEN you use Sorge?

I initially thought it could have been re-used for BiltAid (if re-written in Java that is) but if that is the procedure I believe then not.

Too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

To understand better. First you gather all units' screencaptures for their kill info and THEN you use Sorge?

Yes.

You gather screencaptures before using Sorge.

I don't know Java program making.

But, How about load and use of a local file(Sorge.csv) in BiltAid?

My idea is following:

Run sorge --> Exit sorge --> Run BiltAid --> load BiltAidSave.dat & Sorge.csv

(a bit annoying?)

Problems:

Biltong's rule requires to write down units that fled into off-map.

Unfortunately, Sorge can't handle these units.

Because it is impossible to capture offmap units.

[ May 26, 2003, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Japanzer ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Important Notice:

The path name of sorge must be be limited to 8 characters:.

Bmp2csv.exe is windows program.

However, when it is working on MS-DOS(Sorge uses it on DOS), it doesn't support long filename system. :(

Examples:

OK --> C:\games\sorge

OK --> C:\sorge

No --> C:\Combat Mission\sorge (over 8 characters)

No --> C:\Program Files\sorge (over 8 characters)

------------------------------------------------

IS-2 for sale?

[ May 26, 2003, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Japanzer ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Important Notice:

If sorge.bat goes wrong on Windows 9x or ME, please try sorge_9x.bat. (here )

Run sorge_9x.bat and wait until bmp2csv's processing finishes.

Then push any key to continue.

Screenshots' name must not include space.

For examples:

OK --> combatmission001.bmp

No --> combat mission 001.bmp(Space is prohibited)

[ May 28, 2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Japanzer ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Japanzer:

My idea is following:

Run sorge --> Exit sorge --> Run BiltAid --> load BiltAidSave.dat & Sorge.csv

(a bit annoying?)

Problems:

Biltong's rule requires to write down units that fled into off-map.

Unfortunately, Sorge can't handle these units.

Because it is impossible to capture offmap units.

That and the fact that even after collecting the screenshots for every single unit is not enough :-{ hence neither going to speed up nor automate the task of collecting all required information.

Nice idea though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

That and the fact that even after collecting the screenshots for every single unit is not enough :-{ hence neither going to speed up nor automate the task of collecting all required information.

It's bad.

If Sorge outputs the following .csv, is it useful for Biltaid?

Organaization, OK, Rat, Inf, B, P, Ve, Tnk

1 sqd.1plt.ind., 8 , Yes , 4 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 1,

Rat=Rattled

B=MG Bunker

P=MG Pillbox

Ve=Vehicle

If so, I'll try it.

But, I can't promiss its success, due to my lack of skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...