**[FORTY NINE] MikeyD mods back up on CMMODS.COM!!!***

A special Halloween treat for mod fanatics!

THIRTY of my best mods been reloaded onto the rebuilt CMMODS site.

Get 'em here:

http://www.cmmods.com/

If you're a newbie you've GOT to take a look at these.

My mods are either total from-scratch redos or are heavily reworked for the highest accuracy. I've tried to make a point of tackling the vehicles that are in most need of help, so installing them should make a difference in the quality of your gameplay.

My own highest recommendation out of the pile goes to:

- Rubble, more convincing

- Russian Hvy Tank Track Set

- T34/76 M43 (late) ALT MARKINGS

[ November 04, 2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Hi MikeyD,

Your mods are simply superb. Great great work smile.gif

Just to be sure that I do not miss any updates: The 30 mods you have uploaded are the same versions that were placed on cmmods before the crash, right? In other words there are not any updates among the 30 mods?

If there are any updates please indicate on which of your mods because I will then download them right away smile.gif

Thanks for all your hard work!

Mr. Die Easy

The reposted mods are just that - reposted without changes, except for the Elefant which has slightly more contrast, and the T34/76 M1942 which has a slightly more muted color. Hardly changed at all.

My second batch of 20(!) mods are all set for reloading. I just need to find the time to go about uploading them.

I can hardly believe that I've done 50 mods for CMBB. That's a testament to just how much TV has sucked over the summer! ;):D

I just added another twelve old mods to CMMODS. These include such must-haves as:

- Dirty Winter Road (my MOST IMPORTANT mod in my own opinion!).

- from-scratch IS-2 and IS-2 alt. turret numbers pack.

- T34 waffle pattern track set.

- 1/2 Resolution Doodad Set to help battle downsampling on those lower end machines (like mine).

[ November 03, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

The reposted mods are just that - reposted without changes, except for the Elefant which has slightly more contrast, and the T34/76 M1942 which has a slightly more muted color. Hardly changed at all.

MikeyD forgive me if I am overlooking the obvious but I cannot find any updated T34/76 M1942 at cmmods. Are you sure it is not a M1940, M1941 or M1943?

If have downloaded the updated Elephant - thanks! smile.gif

Mr. Die Easy

CMMODS is a victim of its own success. Reminds me of the old joke "Oh, nobody goes to that restaurant anymore because its always too crowded!" :D;)

I don't know which if any of my mods may have got onto the 'special edition' bonus CD, but getting someone to loan you their copy might facilitate your mod hunt.