Finally won a CMBB battle! NG Cavscout's actually beatable

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh JK I just finished that battle recently and it was a lot of fun. However my opponent was of the binary kind and despite this he gave me a pretty good fight. I got a major victory in the end.

*******SPOILER ALERT!********

I had only had 3 fully functional KTs at the end but I pretty much annihilated his infantry and held the main town in the center with the church, the aforementioned hill, and Poniki was taken with barely a scratch. The IS-2s that appeared in the gloom gave me a major fright though, but I hit them in the flank with one of my KTs but not before losing one KT (brewed up) and one immobilized, and it's a shame the battle ended when it did. I only lost 60 men while the computer lost over 300! So the AI had at least 10 JS tanks at the end with the odd T-34/85 here and there against my 3 KTs and 10 Pz IVs. Perhaps slysniper will play this one against me next... I'm currently playing him in a battle at Kursk.

[ November 18, 2007, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: MichaelWittman ]

Fellow combatants,

Because NG cavscout has suffered the dread cyber death on his end and will thus be hors de combat for some time, I now have a couple of slots open in my dance card. I prefer scenarios over QBs, will take either side, and would like to play something neither of us have fought before. Thus, no TrappenJagd, 5TA vs. 24 PD, Ghost Column, or Royal Opponent. Am reluctant to commit to an operation, since I don't want to be in the middle of same when NG cavscout returns to the fray of our Forever War on a new cyber mount.

kawaiku,

In a separate matter, I think gremlins ate your last message to me. ISTR you wanted me to pick which images for you to post, or did I imagine the whole thing? If I didn't, my suggestion would be to decide, since you're the director, how and in what sequence you wish to describe the battle's unfolding.

Regards,

John Kettler