There is no such thing as "Blitzkrieg"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ExplodingMonkey
Originally posted by Panzer76:

I can understand the grogginess of debating the hulll angle of X, as it affects the game. But this, arguments of semantics... proves to me, as Steve mentioned, the limited usefulness of the grogs really. Oh well, have fun guys.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer76:

I can understand the grogginess of debating the hulll angle of X, as it affects the game. But this, arguments of semantics... proves to me, as Steve mentioned, the limited usefulness of the grogs really. Oh well, have fun guys.

LOL - limited usefulness when it comes to creating games? Well yes, rather. Unfortunately for BF.C I don't come to this forum for the sole purpose of Steve Grammont making money off every single thing I say. Lucky for both of us.

</font>

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Your wasting your time '76. He's always like this and he always thinks he's right no matter what. You can have a more interesting (and productive) conversation with a cockroach.

Originally posted by Wartgamer:

But what would he suck if another man was drunk? Thats what I want to know.

You mean you don't google all the questions you have about your confused sexuality in between googling useless WW II stats?

Start here and let your imagination run wild -

http://www.sexuality.org/

More fun to talk about it with a partner, of course. Ummm...I'm not offering that, in case you're wondering. :cool:

But tell me - the last time you were drunk and wanted to be intimate with another man - you really didn't know which parts he wanted you to touch?

There IS this

Again, more fun to discuss it with a friend. Don't do what I did and let her bring it out in public with you, though - cause then people think you're the dummy instead of her!

The guy on the left did look like a bed-wetter.

Evidently, that was Dorosh's sad image and he was embarressed. He looks like some poser in that uniform and helmet. He has since edited that pic out of his website.

[ June 11, 2005, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

Wartgamer, I have neither the patience or interest in trying to determine why you are acting like such an ASS here in this forum and why you are trying to slam Dorosh nor do I care but knock it off or I will just as simply ban you.

Abuse of forum members is not permitted and yes amazingly that applies just as equally to posts about Dorosh.

Your choice, quit it or leave...

Madmatt

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ExplodingMonkey:

blitz·krieg

n.

A swift, sudden military offensive, usually by combined air and mobile land forces.

[German : Blitz, lightning (from Middle High German blitze, from bliczen, to flash, from Old High German blekkazzen) + Krieg, war (from Middle High German kriec, from Old High German krēg, stubbornness).]

This is a silly and pointless thread. Here, if pointless discussions float your boat, try this one:

Did you know colors don't really exist? They are just a condition of what our eyes perceive. Discuss. :rolleyes:

You're a moron. </font>

Originally posted by Wartgamer:

so I will just move on and let others handle Dorosh.

Always with the sex talk; I'm detecting a pattern here.

I wasn't being abusive with my moron comment; I genuinely believe that anyone that comes into a thread 50 posts in and posts a dictionary definiton for something that is arguably ill-defined by the dictionary (the entire point of the thread) may indeed be a moron and unless that dictionary definition is expanded on in some way, they deserve to be called such. **shrugs**

At any rate, Lewis, had anyone asked for an apology from me, that would have been correct. Posting personal comments about my appearance really adds nothing to the debate. Nor did the personal admissions about your inability to perform sexually, which were interesting but wildly off topic.

But, then, I guess we've all known all along about your inability to debate logically and coherently, so no real surprise that you would resort to school yard tactics. I'm just glad you're showing your true colours to the mods once again. I remember how long it took to get your previous incarnations thrown out of here. Ignoring your poorly thought out posts is exhausting.

As for my photo - if I post it on the front page of my website, what makes you think I'd be embarrassed to see it here? Of course I'm a poser - that's what re-enactors do after all...you may want to consider how foolish you make yourself look when posting this tripe.

[ June 13, 2005, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Its apparent to me that Dorosh has his own rules to post by. Others have the forum rules. I know for a fact he even used the abusive term 'Fu*k you' on occasion. I have never used such vulgar language.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=010449#000014

Just do a search under member 4604 and sh*t and theres 4 such instances.

As for my photo - if I post it on the front page of my website, what makes you think I'd be embarrassed to see it here?
Again we see the untruthfullness. You DID edit it out and therefore you had SOME reason for it not to be here. If nothing else, its a funny picture. I do not expect you to be truthfull and find you to be contemptible. I will not be drawn down to use your gutter vulgarities either.

[ June 13, 2005, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Wartgamer ]

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Dorosh,

It was an insult pure and true. Don't try to weasel your way out of this with your BS on what your own concept of what an insult is. You insulted me when I was trying to add my opinion to the thread with a little sarcasm and humor. You're thin-skinned, and the self-righteous rhetoric that spews from your fingers is arrogant and a testament to your flawed character. You insult anyone that does not agree with you or your perception of the world. I have to give you credit though, you manage to pull it off with enough cleverness and intelligence that BFC lets you continue to do it unchallenged.

This is why you get away with this kind of crap. When I last left the BFC forums I complained of how the admins let you get away with whatever you like while warning/banning others for the same things. They didn't even try to consider our point of view; they simply jumped to your defense. That entire exchange disgusted me and I left the forums because of it.

You’re a jerk for your attitude, and a jerk for putting people down for their post counts. Just because the rest of us have a life outside this game does not mean our opinions are invalid.

Okay kids, get back to your mutual corners. Wartgamer, Lewis, or whoever the hell you are (and I can find that out easy enough I am just too busy at the moment) just leave Dorosh alone.

Dorosh, Wartgamer does make a good point, you gotta play by the same rules and calling someone a "moron" aint exactly turning the other cheek if you know what I mean. Your exorbinate (sp?) post count and controversial nature (to put it mildy) does not give you any extra slack to flaunt the forum rules. Someone lashes out at you, you let US take care of it, as we have proven we will do.

Here is an idea, why don't you guys just settle this with a nice little public CM game? That's kinda the reason we are all here you know... To play CMBB with like minded individuals and then flame them mercilessly in a public place for how much they suck at manouver warfare.

Hell, I outa host the first annual CM Ban Tournament otherwise known as the "Warm Glass of Shut the Hell Up-athon".

Winner gets to be a forum admin for a day, losers get banned. Any takers? ;)

Madmatt

Guest ExplodingMonkey

*raises eyebrow in surprise*

Wow Matt. That is exactly the opposite reaction I expected from you. Very diplomatic and well put. Kudos my brother.