Pink Screen

Hubert, I tried ALL compatibility modes with no luck however, the bitmap folder you sent worked (somewhat) as the map backgrounds are now the right color when it is not winter (the flag boxes are still pink) When there is snow then all the units are in a pink box along with the flags which are in a pink box at all times no matter what the season, Better than it was but still weired looking....hope that can be fixed. Thanks for all your help

Thanks and the truth is this was one of the most tested patches we ever released for SC so it can be quite dissapointing when things don't go smoothly... especially on your end as the customer.

Ok, looks like I might just have this resolved on my end... I'll send you another email with some instructions for another more complete solution. If that goes smoothly I'll just have to make sure it doesn't break on systems that are known to NOT have this issue and we'll see what we can do about releasing an updated patch fix soon.

Great news RevJack smile.gif

n0kn0k, yes this definetly worked fine in Beta but apparently some systems just don't like that pink color so a small correction was needed.

If anyone else has the same problem send me an email at support@furysoftware.com and I can provide you with the details on a temporary fix until an official patch update becomes available.

Hubert

Okay guys, if you get that "Pink Screen" problem, just download and run this fix file.

ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/patches/sc2/Strategic_Command_2_Blitzkrieg_v106_Patch_fixed_bmps.exe

You MUST have already patched to v.106 though! This file JUST fixes the pink screen issue, it does not have all the other v1.06 improvements and is ONLY for people that got the Pink Screen.

If you didn't get the Pink Screen, you don't need this file!

FOR THE GERMAN VERSION SEE BELOW!!!

If you have the German language version of the game, you will need to redownload and run the full v1.06 patch from this link. I have updated the patch with the fixed bmp files. It doesn't matter if you already ran the earlier German 1.06 patch or not, just download and run this file.

ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/patches/sc2/German_Strategic_Command_2_Patch_v106.exe

Madmatt

[ February 28, 2007, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]