Berli's scenarios needed

I lost them when IWIWDK went to hell in a handbasket. Since I also lost my old computer at the end of last year, I am having a hard time to retrieve them. So if somebody who downloaded the whole pack could please send them to me, that would be much appreciated, since otherwise I will not be able to make them available again on the soon-to-come I still Wish it was Der Kessel (ISWIWDK).

Thanks a lot in advance!

All the best

Andreas

21st Army Counterattacks - "pretty much untested"

And after those lovingly crafted notes I wrote you on just this very thing after countless numbers of slaughtered pixeltroopen...

You bad person, you hurt my feelings. Does this mean we can have that PBEM for the operation now? Or should I send you an email with a recap of my notes on the savory east front goodness that is 21st army counterattacks?

*Whoops - this should be on the ISWIWDK post, but my meaning is the same. *

Andreas, check you e-mail. I've sent you the Berli scenarios, but I think I have everything else as well, if you're missing anything.

I really do think we should use CMMODS as an emergency scenario storage back-up for situations such as this. That way if your system ever dies you can retrieve lost files from somewhere else.

Originally posted by RaggedyMan:

21st Army Counterattacks - "pretty much untested"

And after those lovingly crafted notes I wrote you on just this very thing after countless numbers of slaughtered pixeltroopen...

You bad person, you hurt my feelings. Does this mean we can have that PBEM for the operation now? Or should I send you an email with a recap of my notes on the savory east front goodness that is 21st army counterattacks?

*Whoops - this should be on the ISWIWDK post, but my meaning is the same. *

Hi

Woops, sorry!

I lost a computer and all my old emails shortly after you sent me those notes, but before I could reply. I am currently PBEM'ing it and will do a few changes based on that, and then we can finally have that game.

Glad you remembered it and contacted me here.

All the best

Andreas