I'd like to re-play the CMBO's scenarios in AK/ETO

...but I still use a Mac G4 to play CM, so I cannot use the Map Converter to rebuild those scenarios, since it requires to have the BO open in Editor mode to fetch the map's datas...

Either I find a Mac Map Converter, or a kind soul who can send me the converted maps: at this moment I'm not willing to re-buy CMBO windows just to convert the maps...

Ahem, I hope is not illegal to ask it here... :D

Hi Kingfish,

actually, I have plans to convert them all, even if the pity is that you cannot play with Pershings, King Tigers or Pumas... >B(

At present I 'manually' copied three scenario's maps:

All or Nothing (I also have your own version! ;) )

Small Gain

St. Anne Chapelle (huge map for a tiny battle)

I open CMBO on another Mac with a second monitor, load the scenario in the editor, and on the side I use another ol' Mac with ETO and copy square by square: I have to admit it's fun, but it also takes such a long time...

I don't remember if it was part of the original, but I would like to replay the Pegasus' Bridge scenario 'Lovat first sight' from the ASL module...

If you can send me anything, it would be most welcomed!