CMAK Google Map

Check out this CMAK Google Map I've put together. It has 100 scenarios on it, and is a cool way to find scenarios. The scenarios are also listed alphabetically in the left navigation bar. Each location contains basic scenario parameters and links to where the scenario can be downloaded. I think it's fun to zoom to the lowest level of a sat photo and check out the RL terrain or town.

Getting to 100 took less than 2 months. I think there are about 600 scenarios from the main sources (SDII, Boots & Tracks, etc.) Some CMAK scenario designers have started to help me out by sending latitude & longitude for their battles, and this certainly speeds things up.

I plan on having the map up as long as yourgmap.com hangs in there, so go ahead and bookmark my CMAK map.

The Scenario Depot Salvage project over at CMMODS contains the unsorted CMAK contents of the original Scenario Depot website. I'm pretty sure most of it has not migrated anywhere else. I just took a quick look and counted about 600 scenarios and 60 operations.

Some of these scenarios and operations will already be included on your list, but you'll be relegating a lot of excellent hard work to oblivion if you don't include them. The download at CMMODS includes an Excel spreadsheet to help navigate through the mass of material.

To find the old Scenario Depot material look up Birdgunner in the mod designer's list -- everything under his name relates to salvaged material.

Similar collections can be found under his name for CMBO and under my old screen name (padivine) for CMBB. A few of the files in the three collections were missing or corrupted -- I think the update was posted to CMMODS somewhere (updates relating to all three games bundled together) but I'm not sure.