Advance Warning on I wish it was Der Kessel

I will not renew my .Mac account in July. I may be able to find another host for my and other Der Kessel scenarios which are currently available on 'I wish it was Der Kessel', but that depends on me having the time and motivation to get off my arse and set up a new website from scratch. So it may or may not happen.

So far, the site has had 3,800 visits (not unique visits, this is counting repeat visits), with Berli's scenarios the most popular (1,218), followed by my CMBB scenarios (1,149), my CMAK scenarios (1,099), my Scenarios under Development (508), Cory's Scenarios (494), my CMBO scenarios (395), and my Maps (314).

The same applies to the Sealion site (1,365 visits).

I therefore suggest to anyone interested to make sure that they download all scenarios before the site goes offline.

IWIWDK

All the best

Andreas

[ July 10, 2007, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Andreas ]

Der Alte Fritz

Thank you very much, I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the scenarios I created.

Just to be clear, I have not quit making scenarios, I have even given up Macintosh use just to be able to continue to design and play scenarios in CMBB and CMAK. This announcement is not a retirement announcement, it just concerns the website.

All the best

Andreas

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...