Survey: Do you plan on buying SC-2?

jon_j_rambo

Have you no faith, Stendhal? I am appalled at your seemingly shortsightedness and display of narrow minded philosophy.

Some of the best wargames of all time have been different formats other than hexagonal base. I'll mention "Highway to the Reich", a grid based game of unparalleled innovation, the most realistic game of the wargaming genre around.

I to bought 3 SCs and I will buy at least that many SC2s and hand them out to my friends and relatives. You can't imagine the interaction that a seemingly insignificant creation as a wargame can achieve in this so called civilized world.

So you won't contribute....heh!! Again another member of my specie disappoints....is there no end to this negativity?

I bought 2 of the first one (one to give away), and if this one is half the game at double the price it would still be worth it.

It's still on my HD, and I played it for hours this week alone. Not many games that have the same value.

Hexes, Hexes! We are way beyond Hexes!! It tis a silly issue.

I Don't play War games unless I have my Hexes :( What the Fuznuck?

My biggest concerne would be how the Multi player will work?

There are few Muliti-player games that run smooth from the outset (new game)

Of course I will buy the Game, Maybe A year after it comes out so as they can work out the corks.

We all have our doubts. I would believe that anybody who has played SC will buy SC2.

i am concerned about multipayer to, but hexes are important to because you use them for ok how far are my planes out of british strike range. can i defend all these places with this one plane unit. In russia how big is the gap in line, etc. may not look the best but is important for annalysing your stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

hexes or no hexes.. pff who cares. Strategic command is a grand strategy game, thats what so cool about it. U play countries from that time battling each other, what you need is some good strategies. If you think the tactical elements r the most important feature, i suggest you take a look around (1day)games like panzer general