Zappsweden seeks Championship battles in W-League and Panzerliga and look what he got

zappsweden

Zappsweden - W-League World Champion

seeks Championship fights with top ranked W-League opponents. Also, I seek championship fights in the Panzerliga against the green yoda Terif (who has a tendency of picking on weak players to gain fast and easy victories).

[ March 02, 2004, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Dragon,

You once posted on how to sign up in the panzerliga. Perhaps if you could do that again here it would be a help. I was thinking of signing up but was unsure how to. Thanks if you have the time to do it.

Curry

Yep, I am playing everyone except one person. Like most people I dont react very positively to poor sportsmanship, blackmailing, insults and consistent slanderings...

The start of this thread just confirmed again that it is better not to waste much time with such a person. It is not very difficult to beat him anyway - like a look at the records shows.

Better to train some new warriors how to do it when they are ready to fight against the dark side... :D .

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

Zapp i just wrote a post for Dalmatia Partisan who is looking for some opponents in the Panzerliga too. If you want i write one for you too.

Just tell me.

Zapp...not again :rolleyes: ....Terif is playing everyone who wants to play him....with one exception.... :D

No wait. Make that TWO exceptions (Zapp, Rambo...). No wait, three exceptions. "I play anyone out there except Zappsweden, Rambo and Kuniworth i.e everyone except legends" :D

And remember, anyone arguing about this will be added to my black list too. :D

1. Rambo "King of Smack" (need I say any more?)

2. Zappsweden "Sportsmanship hero and a fiery spirit in the SC competition department"

3. Kuniworth "Best promotor of the game (Almost match Don King (his skill) in creating legendary match-up, hype and glory around tournaments, leagues and SC play)

Originally posted by Terif:

Yep, I am playing everyone except one person.

ONE person, yeah right...

You avoid the truth that you wont play neither me nor Rambo nor Kuniworth (In Kuniworths case I have no evidence but instead strong indications. You did permanently get invisible on his ICQ, like on mine and Rambo's...).

Maybe there are other players you are ducking too, dunno.

You are phoney.

[ March 02, 2004, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Yep, I am playing everyone except one person. Like most people I dont react very positively to poor sportsmanship, blackmailing, insults and consistent slanderings...

So, what reason/reasons did you have for not playing Rambo again then?

(- DID YOU.... ORDER..... CODE RED!!??

- YOU DAMN RIGHT I DID!!!!!

A Few Good Men - the movie)

[ March 02, 2004, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Better to train some new warriors how to do it when they are ready to fight against the dark side... :D
Better cinch it up, exemplar.

Better... lay in the full supplies,

This is a long, and arduous journey.

Yer gonna need a lot of them, oh yes!

Those warriors, they have to be strong

And smarter than... merely wise.

See,

That dark side is... HUGE.

And it listens to no certain language.

It heeds no plainly useless... words.

These, it... simply and diffidently

Flicks... aside.

Get ready, small mortal leader, it's

Gonna be a long, and arduous... seige. :eek:

Yes, you explained your "reasons" why you wont play me but, ppl do not seem to have heard all. When you quit Z-League, you set me AND Rambo AND Kuniworth on permanent off-line (invisible or whatever) status on ICQ. Why them? So, the questions remains justified and stick out like a sour thumb.

If this is all about me then tell us all...

What reason/reasons did you have not to play Rambo anymore and shut him down on ICQ?

Why did you "shut down" Kuniworth on ICQ?

(Note:

Terif and Rambo played their latest game in August 2002. That game was called off by Terif but both Rambo and Terif have played doussins of games against OTHER players since then. Terif "shut Rambo down" on ICQ, cancelled the game with him, took a break from SC, came back shortly after and have been playing Panzerliga ever since. Terif broke the contact and never resumed it. Also, Rambo and Zappsweden are Panzerliga players and both of them have posted on PL opponent finder forum.)

[ March 02, 2004, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Come on guys...

Just look at my FIRST post in this topic and look at Terif's first post. I use ONE phrase that can be interpreted as abit harch ("picking weak players") and he is all over me like a pitbull.

Elvis Presley - Youuuuuuuuuure the Devil in Disguice, OH YES YOU ARE, the Devil in disguiiice.

[ March 02, 2004, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Come on guys...

Just look at my FIRST post in this topic and look at Terif's first post. I use ONE phrase that can be interpreted as abit harch ("picking weak players") and he is all over me like a pitbull.

You provoked him, don't look here for any sympathy.

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zappsweden:

Come on guys...

You provoked him, don't look here for any sympathy. </font>

After all the crap you guys went through, what did you think he was going to say in response to your comment?

Pissing him off is not the best way to go about getting a game.

I told you on ICQ, the best way to go about this was to offer a truce and offer to put all this behind you. But you insisted on pressing the issue.

Frankly, I'm sure everyone here is tired of listening to this argument. Let it die....

Curry

Ah, you've hit upon some real nostalgia, I think we all miss those old days of mass mayhem.

I'm hoping General Rambo comes back soon, somehow this sort of free for all isn't the same without his, uh--?, input?! smile.gif

Kuni would make it complete.

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

I told you on ICQ, the best way to go about this was to offer a truce and offer to put all this behind you. But you insisted on pressing the issue.

Well, it's my way or the highway. Rambo would have suggested me to go on the forum and call Terif out, calling him a dodger. That is the style, that is what I do. :D

About that truce thing. We already tried it, meant nothing. He was faking it as usual. Truce for him is "I just want the slanderings on the forum to stop because I cannot sleep at night but I wont ever, ever play Zappsweden again, I just wont say it out loud. I am political correct, so I will say I wont play him in the near future instead. Wow, I am so perfect, so complete. I am mighty....GOD" :D

Truce without intention of peace, what is then the point?

It was he who limited it. I would have agreed playing a game right there, anytime. Some guy proposed that we would play a game for peace sake but ofcourse he rejected. In fact up until this day, until his stupid replies here today, I still would have played him (the intention of this topic was to) but now I have changed my mind. He is a hopeless case. tongue.gif

And now, Over to.... THE LYNCH MOB :D

p.s means that some person X (lets just for simplicity say his name is Communist Trapp) should come out and defend him. Him = Terif = Yoda = Untouchable.

[ March 02, 2004, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]