Requesting help getting "best off" scenarios

I wanted to re-play some old classics for CMAK and CMBB (back in the day I mostly did quickbattles and multiplayer) but it turns out difficult. While you can find a few "best-of" threads here they usually don't mention where to get the scenarios. And to make things worse, many websites where things were are down, including the first scenario depot.

Can I ask people to drop me a quick mail with the best parts of their scenario folders to redwolf@cons.org ?

Would be greatly appreciated. Of course any links and suggestions for scenarios would be welcome, too.

Hi Redwolf

What sort of stuff you after?

Operations? Battles? Large? Small? Huge?

If you let me know I'll dig some stuff out for you. In the meantime (shameless plug coming up!) I've an oldie over at TSD II called Attack on Village of Fedwar - it got good reviews in the old SD - still looks like it is getting played now.

Cheers fur noo

George

Originally posted by Redwolf:

Medium size. Combined arms, no infantry only. Just trying to cherry-pick smile.gif

Operations welcome, though.

I wish somebody would provide a web download with "top 50 scenarios" or so, but that might be difficult from a redistribution standpoint.

Redwolf - you have mail smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George Mc