Zapp loses again.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Yeah, but they were fun games. It is just that ZCC seems to be too tough and give Allies advantage.

I posted this long time ago in your ZCC tread, but great that you finally realized this by yourself :D

Kewl that Avatar is now doing my job now... kicking your ass since i retired, otherwise you would run nuts in this forum. :D

Good luck anyway

DH

I love WaW too DH. I play it now at least 5 times a week. Just conquered Australia and New Zealand with Germany :D

We should seriously have a game. AI is just not smart enough. Although on 'Impossible' level..... sick sick bonuses.

Actually, I'd like to 'TCP/IP' it with you.... we stay in contact via ICQ, and try to finish at least 1 year game time in like 2-3 hours... it can be done. I'm interested a lot... never played against a human, but I'd like to think of myself as pretty ok. Lemme know.

Aktually TCIP is still not fixed and i dunno if it is wise to play this game TCIP as each side is taking alot of time... at the start roughly 15-20 min and later up to 45 per turn.

@seamonkey After my holiday we can play a 2vs2 or 1vs1 if you want, now it makes no sense anymore for me with 6 ongoing games and my holiday coming soon.

I'm getting bored too of SC. The only one I ever play is Zapp, and I haven't lost in a bit either. The only one who I really want to play is Terif, and I'm lucky if I get a game against him once a month. Just no challenges anymore.... :D

If you guys would do SC PBEM, I'm sure you'd find many a challenging opponent. Try some custom made campaigns that you've never played/seen, its like being a newbie all over again.

Now I know its not the fast pace action of TCP, but can be very enjoyable and extend your interest in SC....its still the best.