Changing Unit & leader names etc

Yes. Go into the unit purchase screen, click on the unit whose name you want to change, then click the edit button directly below. This takes you to the edit screen, where on the right is a box with "standard name" written in it. Click on that box and choose "special name", then type in whatever you want that unit to be named.

Note that units keep their rank prefix no matter what name you type in. For example, if you wanted to change a company commander's name and rank to General Smith, the name it will display in the game will be Cpt General Smith.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have another question: I set up a small scenario and saved it. I then played it as a game and saved the game with the same name as the scenario. Now I can't load the scenario because the scenario now

appears as a saved game. Is there any way to convert this file back to a scenario so I can add to it?

Are you trying to load it from the saved game folder or the scenario folder? When you save a scenario the saved copy goes in the saved game folder, but the original should still be in the scenario folder.

That is unless you did a 'tournament save', in which case there is no way of getting into it now.

You can send me the file and I'll take a look at it.