I wish it was Der Kessel - Berli is back

Link in my sig.

CMAK

5th Glosters go East - Gurra's CMAK conversion of my CMBO battle. British Recce advancing during the 'Swan' across northern France

CMBB

RAS Turning East - Soviet armoured attack to cut off German retreat. Small-medium, snow, 50+ turns.

CMBB - Under Development

Road to Odessa - 3x60+ CMBB operation, huge. Romanians attack fortified Soviet position outside Odessa 1941

Road to Koltov - Medium battle, 2-player only! sort-of ME in western Ukraine, 1944.

Poking South - Small battle. German forward detachment in Ukraine, 1941

The Other Side of Tigers - 1943, German attack, small battle.

Inherit the Black Earth - 60+ armoured Soviet attack in Ukraine 1943. Map design by Bigduke - even if you don't like my scenarios, get the map, it is gorgeous.

Enjoy

Andreas

[ May 13, 2006, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: Andreas ]

I added a new page for Cory Runyan's scenarios (four of them). The descriptions are not corrected yet, but I will try and do that over the next few days. Suffice to say they are all large CMBB scenarios.

I have also added three CMBO/CMAK conversions made from my old CMBO scenarios '49th Recce', 'Maltot', and 'Le Plessis Grimoult' by Kingfish.

Remember that the screenshots have no relation to the battle. They are just there to tart the pages up.

Enjoy!

All the best

Andreas

• 5 weeks later...

Added:

* Cory Runyan's reworked 'South of Kharkov'. Huge CMBB battle set during the German Fridericus counter-attack in 1942.

* Kingfish's CMAK conversion of my (allegedly) unwinnable CMBO scenario 'Hasselt', a single player US recce battle on the Belgian-Dutch border in 1944.

* Following JasonC's advice, I reworked the CMBB disk single-player advance operation '21st Army Counterattacks'. Even if you read the thread, there will be surprises, since not all his suggestions were implemented.

Enjoy.

All the best

Andreas

Added all of Berli's scenarios and maps in an easy DL folder. Yep, that's right, you can now download all his old stuff (some of the best scenarios made for any of the CM games) from "I wish it was der Kessel". What better way to pass the waiting time for CMx2 than playing 'Road to Toulon'?

Also fixed the bug on the beta scenario page, thanks to Shmavis for alerting me to it.

Enjoy!

All the best

Andreas

"These are four of fellow Der Kessel designer Cory Runyan's scenarios. If you have any of his published scenarios, please send them to me for hosting."

:D

And "South of Kharkov" is no longer "huge". It is just 60+ turns... IMHO this kills it. I want the 120 turns back. The long approach march takes lots of time and now the player is forced to rush his troops. I'd at least add a black setup zone for the first wave.

Gruß

Joachim

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Andreas:

Added:

SNIP

* Following JasonC's advice, I reworked the CMBB disk single-player advance operation '21st Army Counterattacks'. Even if you read the thread, there will be surprises, since not all his suggestions were implemented.

SNIP

Andreas

Playing the new 21st Army Counterattacks at the moment and enjoying the hell out of it (I'm on the first night or second battle).

I'm not a grog or any kind of grand strategist, but I recommend it heartily.

Good, clean fun.

Dumb question time.

Andreas,

do you have a preference on the email I send the feedback too? I notice the one for your profile here and the one from "I Wish it was Der Kessel" are different. Since my feedback involves spoilers, and could be lengthy (although probably not to JasonC proportions) I'm just curious which email address you would prefer I send it to.