Dey, are any of your scenario's posted at the new Scenario Depot?

I was scanning through my list of cmbb scenario's and am currently playing your scenario of Hungarian troops and light tanks vs a similar Russian force. Sorry can't remember the title right off. I was very impressed with this scenario of yours. I'm not quite finished with it yet but I'm finding this to be quite enjoyable. It's a tough fight for the Hungarian player (me) vs the AI.

Anyways it got me to look for other scenario's you might have designed and I discovered you're not listed at the new depot. If you haven't already done it you should post your scenario's there as well. All best

Patrick

As far as I'm concerned there will never be any of my scenario's ever posted to that bloody site.

Also as far as interest goes in my battles, your one of the minority.

Some of my scenarios might be in those zip files over to cmmods, I really intended to update those and repost to the public, but I'll be goddamed if I'll bother now.

If your interested I could try and go over a few in regards to updating and pack them in a zip and email them to ya sometime this spring.

Yo Dey

No Goulash for Ivan is a great scenario (Looking at the map at the end of the battle I discovered I had won my Major victory battle without using reinforcements 1 and 7. That was quite a surprise as during the fight as I was running out of AT shells for my tanks I was wishing for reinforcements that I had just forgotten as I was so caught up in planning each move. It's a real thinking man's scenario) and I've just finished your Romanian Scernario, which is also very good.

the new scenario depot is a very good assett for the CM community as are your talents as a mod maker, scenario designer and forum member. It would be a pity not to have them up there on the new site as a lot of new members will be looking for good scenario's to play. Anyway's whatever your reasons I enjoyed your scenarios.

1148, I have all of his scenarios that he put out. (I think) So if you’re still interested send me an email (its in my profile) and I'll be happy to send them your way.

Dey I too am a fan of the mighty Dey. I not only like your scenarios but your mods as well. You’re in my top three for modding genius. Don’t get discouraged amigo; keep your Dey head up. Oh and why are you so mad?

DEY --

I see you posted some of your scenarios to TSD. I was looking for "Panfilovic" (if I have the name right). That commander's name has come up in my recent reading and I was hoping to play your scenario. Do you consider it "finished?" If so, please post it.

Thanks,

Bannon

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I've been posting some scenarios again, at TSDII.

Don't blame me, blame lucero1148 and zmoney.

Also lucero1148, that was nice of you to post a review of the Goulash battle, I appreciate it.

I've posted a couple of reworked older scenario's so far plus a new one(Romania Attacks).

I've just reposted an updated version of that Romania Attacks today, for some reason I'm having problems getting the editor to keep terrian height settings.

The Panfilovic scenario is a winter battle, with sno-covered ground.