"MasterReichKiller" AAR Aesop verses Curry

Curry

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain invaded.............. Smurfs lead the Axis nations to paint Madrid Blue. Germans invade from France and Italians land along Spains eastern coast. Level 3 air is seen flying over Spain on ground support missions.

At the end of the turn it was late June 1941

The USA prepares for War.

I would like to try to get Spain out of the way before USA gets into the war. I know many do it the other way, (at the same time as the USSR) but I like to do it this way if you can.

Curry:

I would have done it exactly as you. Portugal, Iraq and Greece can go down at the same time as USSR but spain is good to have as it takes a lot of troops to capture.

Anyway you seem to play solid, keep up the good work, fuhrer smurf!

SMURF'S CONTINUE TO LEAD AXIS TO LIBERATE EUROPE

SPAIN FALLS - MADRID PAINTED SMURF BLUE

Madrid falls and Spain surrenders.

July 13, 1941

USA in the war

USSR readiness is at 75%

Italian ships continue to bombard Malta, all have four experience bars effective now. But no luck in tech for the Italian navy yet.

But Papa Smurf has his scientist busy in Germany and they have been lucky and have Jets-3 and advanced anti-tank level-2 now.

Italian ships continue to bombard Malta, all have four experience bars effective now. But no luck in tech for the Italian navy yet.
Four bars of experience? I don't think you need to worry about naval tech to much, you'll chew up anything that enters the Med. Have you lost any Italian ships?

Aesopo, how much experience does your Malta airfleet have?

no, all at full strength and have not lost any. But I have now two chits in navy tech but no luck. But cant complain, have had luck for the Germans. He doesnt have an air fleet there, he has a corps there.

I havnt seen a thread on Malta in some time. Wonder what the heavy weights do with Malta as allies. If you leave a corps there like he is doing then the axis can just train their ships on it. If you leave an air unit then Germany can send some fighters down and intercept it. Not worth the points to defend it I'm thinking.

[ June 05, 2004, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

I have not seen one experienced player try and hold Malta.

5 mpp vs. your opponent getting a ton of experience.

Take that 125 mmp cost corps, keep him for something better (operation overlord). Imagine all the MPPs he's wasted on reinforcing that unit, it is costing him more than the 5 mpp he gets from Malta and your navy is now virtually unstoppable.

Papa Smurf making plans for the next nation to join the greater Smurf alliance for the peace, harmony and Dancing to the smurf song, "lets smurf".

USSR war readiness 74% at beginning of turn.

No need to bomb Malta any more since my ships are all at 4 bars experience.

we had some confusion with moves, sometimes the trouble with PBEM is a move gets lost somehow in cyberspace.

Gibratar and the French corps there is pounded, entrenchment down to 0 and corps down to 4.

USSR readiness was at 79% at beginning of turn.

Papa SMurf getting ready.

Elton John Rocket Man rockets continue to pound London.

Well, just getting this move in tonight.

But dont really care, because I'm a hockey fan and tonight the Lightning won the Stanley Cup!

HOW SWEET IT IS

Drinking a nice beer and smoking a victory cigar!

In this game we have taken Gibrater in celbration of the Lightning winning the cup! (I live in SW-Florida) Tomorrow the wife and I have decided to take the kids and take the day off and go to Disney and take the day off for more celebration.

We prepare to paint Russia Blue

We have our plans and we will see how they match up against the master reich killers plans.

[ June 08, 2004, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Gibraltar falls but USSR prepares for war. this is it folks. Wil the big gamble pay off? (Well I did not follow my recipe to a tee as I lost at least 1000 MPPS defending France).

Curry already have advance fighters and infantry tech -ouch!

Hope the USSR can hold tad bit longer.

Darn smurfs!

Next turn

Invasion of Russia Begins

Papa Smurf has BIG PLANS for Russia

bps.jpg

Papa Smurf has been planning hard. Some of the plans can now be revealed. Russia must be liberated so the Russian people can be free and sing "lets smurf" with the rest of Europe.

Invasion goes well on opening day, all front line Russian units either killed or encircled. One Russian air unit destroyed and two tank units damaged.

Portugul is also liberated and surrenders. Lisbon is painted Smurf blue. People greet the axis and their hard corps smurf leaders warmly.

Papa Smurf warns the USA to stay out of this or we will have to come and Paint Washington Smurf Blue too.

Countries now liberated for Smurf Freedom or who have joined the axis smurf alliance: Poland, Holland, Belguim, France, Norway, Sweden, Yugoslavia, Vichy France, Italy, Rum, Bul, Hun, Spain, Port. Russia in the process of joining.

Good news and bad news on Tech: Papa Smurf's German scientist have been great, Jets-3 and antitank-3. Italy's scientist have had lots of time and lots of chits and nothing nothing. Papa smurf is ready to get rid of them.

One Air carrier and much air used in invasion of Russia. Plus lots of armies. Not much armor because we are trying to match up against the plan that Masterreichkiller told about. We will see.

[ June 09, 2004, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

It's looking grim folks. Stalin hastens deployments around the several major cities. 8 smurf airfleets have been seen committed against USSR. Dividends do pay off with research both for the US, USSR, and UK. Stalin coaxes Papa Smurf "come on baby, enter the dragon, I rule baby, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

This is going to be very bloooooooody indeed!

I tried to preserve as much USSR forces as possible to put up a defensible line.

The day of reckoning calls us.....

The Allies will not have much of a window to hit back as the smurf forces are expected to move in quickly into Russia. If the USSR falls, all is lost.

Ireland was DOWed as smurf sympathizers Secretaries McMullen and O'Brady in their cabinet were seen cavorting with smurfette in Paris. Ireland is hit with naval and air power. it is expected to fall by next turn.

Allies invade Ireland - cant take it. Carriers have little experience I think and only two of them. They have air jets-2.

RUSSIAN OFFENSIVE - The Great force for Smurfdom advances all along the front

Oddessa taken

Kiev taken

Minsk taken

Mine NW of Kiev taken

all on turn two of the invasion.

Riga will fall next turn.