"MasterReichKiller" AAR Aesop verses Curry

Curry

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROCKET MAN

1453810.jpg

Smurfs invent Rockets and send the new toy of Papa Smurf to the elbow hex and it starts to bomb the port of London.

RUMANIA JOINS THE SMURF ALLIANCE

Rumania joins the fun and sings, "Let's Smurf". More points now for Papa Smurf to play with.

At end of turn it was March 2, 1941

USA war readiness - 61

USR war readiness - 58

Italian ships continue bombardment of Malta. Ships at 3 experience bars now as Malta holds out.

Rockets continue to pound London.

Yes, I am aware. More time to build up is better for him as he gets more time to buy units, research, etc., etc. But my main point here is that he could not sustain a two front war even how much he prepares.

England is at best to conserve resources (should have stuck with it earlier than trying to defend France - I gambled trying to hold on early as France but the rolls did not work) as when Germany stricks deep into Russia - the US and England would then be well prepared for D-day. England could not sustain alone during 1940-41.

Does anyone remember one England tried to do a seaborne invasion a solo mio? It was cut to ribbons. The allies has to bide its time as it did historically. Patience..patience..

Nothing to report...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Curry should have invaded England early and he could have knocked me out easily and that would have been game over. He would have had sufficient air power to dominate and the linking with the Italian Navy would be overwhelming.

He is going to get bogged down in Russia as he would constantly have to keep an eye out for the coming western front in France.

We'll see how this turns out. It is not just a measure of gambling for tech supremacy (by the way folks tech did play a big role in ww2 lest we forget) but getting Germany to overstretch as it does not have the resources to cover two fronts and replace losses at both. OKW already had grave misgivings about Barbarossa for opening up another front. If Germany focused on its submarine warfare and developed its submarine tech and aviation bomber/fighter technology, we would have been ispraken ze deutsch right now in this forum.

Bulgaria Painted Smurf Blue - joins the Smurf alliance.

Yugo leaders declare themselves to be anit-Smurf. The Axis is ready to crush them.

Rocket Detachment renamed the Elton John Rocket Detachment and they continue to pound London.

Italian Navy continues to pound Malta.

Papa Smurf is smiling as his scientist have been busy with surprises for the allies. Lucky yes but also lots of MPP to put into tech. He also read the Master Reich Killers Plan and suspects what he has been doing.

Churchill talks about getting bogged down in Russia. Ha. The Sweed Kuni is right and the Master Reich Killer will learn. You need to fight in France and defend France as long as possible. I once was a rookie too and thought wrongly too, But Master Yoda taught me well...

yoda_tbr.jpg

[ June 02, 2004, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

This is a waste of time. If the tech-lottery wont be decisive Curry already won.

Aesopo>>>> Fight back, you give him too much time to prepare.

:confused: Why should he start to fight back right now? You have two chances to fight back IMHO, you can break the axis in france and if your are very lucky you will get the chance in rusia again.

Attacking in etween the Allies will loose more than they gain if the axis player knows more or less what he is doing.

Originally posted by Sombra:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

This is a waste of time. If the tech-lottery wont be decisive Curry already won.

Aesopo>>>> Fight back, you give him too much time to prepare.

:confused: Why should he start to fight back right now? You have two chances to fight back IMHO, you can break the axis in france and if your are very lucky you will get the chance in rusia again.

Attacking in etween the Allies will loose more than they gain if the axis player knows more or less what he is doing. </font>

smile.gif Sniper actions, but in this game Curry already used the cookie cutter on most of Europe.

His airfleets will be deployed more or less in France and perhaps Italy for an attack on Spain right now.

Moving the British fleet to the Med, is only possible with a very high risk to loose the navy. Any advances in LR will spot your fleet moving to the Med, with ample warning to give the Allies a warm welcome. Brest is although risky any ship moving to Brest is right now in mortal danger due to airfleets in France.

There are always exceptions if for example Aeosopol is much more advanced in JT to fight a battle for air supremacy. IMHO opinion there is time for the Allies to sit back and hope for mayor mistakes by the axis player to exploit.

Different playing style perhaps.

Let's see ......3000 MPPs for USSR start buys approximately 25 corps. It takes 17 to form a defensive line. Curry will be knocking off 4 a turn at least with the 8 ball after the initial decimation of starting armies. What do you think aesopo? I bet you got 15 turns at the most before USSR cut in half and is a forgone conclusion. Your going to need some luck with that USA AT tech/UK Jets or the West is toast. Time keeps on ticking....ticking...into the future.

Yugo surrenders, Axis shows off Papa smurfs Tech with Jets-3. I'm guessing the allies are going into Jet tech too, at least that is what Masterreich killer said he would do. So I did early on and it has paid off. I remember Dragon having a thread some time ago on how the allies should not get into a tech race with the axis. I hold to that position. Anyway, now the question is do I attack Spain or wait until its time for Russia.