is there still interest in scenarios for beyond overlord?

just curious... i am trying to do something inspired by the ersatzbrigade westfalen vs Task Force Richardson - as described by Wild Bill Wilder on wargamers.com

i thought beyond overlord might be the appropiate choice because of the large number of units involved (using africa corps would be unbearable imho because of the calculating times *sigh*).

sofar i created the map (rather flat rural german countryside) and finetuning setup zones for the axis defenders... if someone would be willing to playtest i would be more than happy...

ah..btw... i can be reached via

rkxyz123@hotmail.com

p.s. on a sidenote... anyone know about somewhat bigger huertgenforest scenarios?

There is interest in CMBO scenarios, but there will be even more interest if you construct the map from survey maps and aerial photographs, and use a few primary sources (or as close as you can get) for the OOB.

The French are addicted to hiking and publish outrageously detailed maps that include all the contours. There are plenty of sources for modern aerial pictures, and quite a few wartime ones that will help you get the vegetation cover in the right place. Same goes to some extent for Germany. Kingfish is very, very good at this sort of thing, and you might want to get in touch with him for a few pointers.