Assult boats...

I have made a scenario where the yanks have to cross a river and establish a bridgehead on the other side. I put them in the assult boats, cross the river and to my suprise when they get to the other side, the boats can carry on on land? How do I stop this, also, when they are driving/sailing the boats on the land, anti-personnel mines dont seem to take affect?

Crowthorne has seen better days. Some idiot on the council gave Lidl planning permission to build a shop and now its full of pikeys and chavs. Great :rolleyes:

On the bright side, no-one has escaped from the loony bin for a while!

Do you know Crowthorne well then?

Crowthorne is the greatest town on Earth for those of you have haven't visited yet. Two ancient burial mounds, a very exclusive school (which I didn't go to), two mental insistutions, one high security prison, one former government testing site, miles of woodland, lizards and an ostrich farm make for utopia!

Its near Reading, just between the M4 and the M3. Very nice woodland if you're into walking (which I happen to be). I also have a CMBO map of the place under construction- seeing as its near Sandhurst it probably would have been attacked if ze Germans had invaded. Its based on recent maps tho, so not a realistic view of how it would have been in 1940.

Lidl is only good for cheap booze really- they do an excellent malibu rip-off which is virtually indistinguishable from the original.

How's things with the Mrs, if you don't mind me asking? It was you that started the thread a week or two ago wasn't it?

I'd started it before they built it, but now you come to mention it I think'll have it as an objective. Need to buy CMAK really and do the map in there. Is it possible to import CMBO maps into CMAK?

Ouch! Xmas and the ol' lady's birthday in the same week?! :eek: that must be a painful for the wallet!

Ah well, nevermind. Still have a soft spot for CMBO anyway.

I did hear the explosion actually, it shook our windows and doors and woke me up. Later on, this weird black cloud spread across the sky. Looked kinda apocolyptic. We were downwind from it the day after too, so everything stunk of petrol for a few hours, which was weird.

Women, eh? Can't live with them, can't live without them :rolleyes: