Mapping Mission 1.12 available for download

Happy holidays, all!

Mapping Mission v1.12 is now available for download. Go to the page http://home.comcast.net/~leland53 and click the link to download the file.

Version 1.12 is a bug fix release that corrects an unfortunate problem introduced in 1.11 that would prevent Mapping Mission from scrolling the CM map editor window north when exporting a map that was not specified as an operation map in the Mapping Mission options menu. (If that doesn't make sense to you, don't worry about it; but if your exports ever got stuck while exporting the first column of elevation data, this update is for you.)

• 2 weeks later...

The scrolling northwards issue is solved for me as well, but there is still map corruption somewhere in the middle of map creation. It´s a column wise corruption. Still need to test more with different delay settings before I would tell it does not work for me. :eek:

Nonetheless..thanks a lot Leland! smile.gif

and a happy new year (..off for vacation now)

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in here ... sorry some of you are having trouble with the download. I have seen the "invalid archive" problem before in the past with files I've hosted, and it seems to be something to do with the host system, not the download (that is, multiple different downloaders, including me, have seen the same problem). I don't see that problem with this file, though (just rechecked), so maybe it's a transient issue.

If you all can sort the issue out on your own, that's great -- but for limited numbers, anyway, I could email the package directly. Just send me an email.

Regards,