18 New Scenarios from Sie Kommen

The Sie Kommen Battle Pack for CMAK is now available for download at the Sie Kommen Website.

Features:

18 Great New Scenario based upon a fictional D-Day where the Allies land on July 4, 1944 at Pas D Calais. The Scenarios are as follows:

Bridges for the 82nd

Hell at Waldam Beach

Better Late Then Never

March to Marck

We Need Beaches

Breakout Now

Onward toward Offekerque

Bad News at Bourbourg

Blood On Rubble

To Blow or Not to Blow

Here We Come Walking Down the Street

Bourbourg Bloodshed

The 331st Strikes Back

Graveline Fort

Bloody St. Omer Capelle

Death Town Offekerque

Silence is Golden

Dead Men Walking

There is a complete set of rules to play the Sie Kommen Battle Pack in a multitude of ways including 5 game, 12 game, all 18 games, and a couple of 3-packs. Rules for AI play are included too. There is a Points Scoring Matrix table for each of the different ways the game can be played that uses formulas to determine the points earned for each scenario based upon the overall campaign.

Also included is links to Field Order Files which go beyond the briefings found in the battle and include such things as written orders, commander maps, aerial recon photos, and even radio (voice) transmissions.

There is a complete set of mods of which almost all where put together by the great modders in the community. I believe I got all of you on the recognition list and thank you guys for the work. There is a Main Mod Pack that includes terrain, uniforms, weapons, etc.. two vehicle mod packs (one allied and one axis) and special mod packs for 4 of the scenarios (beach landings, special bunkers, etc). All work with the Mod Program McMMM and we will be releasing ‘Mod Set’ files in the near future, this will let you load all the appropriate mods for each battle with a single click.

Many hours of effort went into Sie Kommen but I am sure there are still a few ‘bugs’ or items that might need a quick fix. We have created a forum ( Right Here ), that you can go to, to discuss, provide feedback, ask questions, etc about the battle pack. You input will be appreciated.

I would personally like to thank the following great people, cause without them this project would never have come to fruition.

Robert A. (FIGO) …

Timo H. (Larry Thorne)…

Fredrik W. (General Failure)…

Dean R. (Smashing)…

And

Bob M. (British Tommy)

For all there support, also all the playtesters, modders, etc.

Please Enjoy…. ;)

That is all…

Fredrocker

Originally posted by RockinHarry:

Interesting topic. :cool: Did you thought out all that by yourself (details about alternative landing at Pas de Calais), or did you have a particular source (book ect.) as example? :confused:

Well it was known the Germans always thought the landings would most likely come at Pas de Calais..Thus the strong fortifications in that area... example The Bunkers at Waldam and then The Sie Kommen Bunker... so it was a nice fit with the 'What If' concept... also the movie 'The Longest Day' which I have been watchin since I was a kid probably influenced me somehow... :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy playing it... ;)

That is all...

-Fredrocker

Originally posted by Fredrock1957:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RockinHarry:

Interesting topic. :cool: Did you thought out all that by yourself (details about alternative landing at Pas de Calais), or did you have a particular source (book ect.) as example? :confused:

Well it was known the Germans always thought the landings would most likely come at Pas de Calais..Thus the strong fortifications in that area... example The Bunkers at Waldam and then The Sie Kommen Bunker... so it was a nice fit with the 'What If' concept... also the movie 'The Longest Day' which I have been watchin since I was a kid probably influenced me somehow... :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy playing it... ;)

That is all...

-Fredrocker </font>

RockinHarry depending on the battles there are commander maps for the Axis... also radio communique too... The allies are the only ones with Air Recon Photos IIRC...

Hope you find an opponent... check the Sie Kommen forum as I believe a few people were looking for opponents... also maybe the Strategy Zone CM forum...

that is all...

-FR