New fan site up and running - SC Buntaland now online!

Kuniworth

Myself and JerseyJohn have for the last weeks been working on a new fansite for sc, we call it

SC Buntaland

This is a new fansite dedicated to all you players out there. This site was made for you, a tribute to the community that made sc to what it is today.

At our site you can find a collection of the best from the BF sc board 2002-2006. Zappleno, mvp awards, smack talk etc etc...we even threw in something for you moderators...padlock statistics year by year so you can keep track of the main culprits and if thing are getting worse or not. ;)

Enjoy it guys...this site was made for you. smile.gif

You find it here;

The SC Buntaland

Just visited the site....funny stuff indeed....AFAIK i also wrote an essay about HDO and DAI which was the counterstrategy vs RAI+ZAS...this one is missing but maybe i wrote it just in german at the panzerliga page i honestly dont know anymore.

My status lurking is correct if you mean lurking at Battlefront but in respect of playing SC i m still active ...had another 100+ games between September 2005 and now.

Another interesting thing would be story about the developement of the Bid

The first games were all without Bid and later when realizing that axis is way to strong several bidsystems were born. 1:8, 1:20, 1:30 1:5:20, 1:5:30 ...maybe i missed some.

For a long time now 1:5:30 is the most used Bid(Panzerliga)and whilst for a long time 200 was considered a high bid, and 250 a very high bid, and 275 a huge bid i have also to mention that i play already with up to 325 BID also vs excellent players.

Greetings from Austria

Dragonheart