Zapp vs Hellraiser - post drinking show :) - game finished

hellraiser

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...zapp seems to have some problems with the screen ... a series of reloads begin LOL - any comments JJR ? ;)

finally things stabilize :D

allies shift their attack towards germany itself

in russia, axis slowly advance towards leningrad - southern front quiet so far - army+LF in Iraq keep hitting the border guards since second turn after barbarossa smile.gif

uk corps capture kiel port, cutting the link to Skandinavia - hex left unguarded by Zapp

axis operate air units in poland/germany - Allied air attacks, force 4 intercepts and kill a LF

Zapp saved 1900 mpps for the battles to come ;)

meanwhile, 8 Red lvl2 jets moved near the dnepr front line - pressure must be put there ...

axis capture minsk

russian air attack and force 2 intercepts - one red air ghosted after hitting a LF directly smile.gif

german army on the central mine , killed

Russia gets jets 3

German mine captured by french corps

several LFs force RAF to intercept - one raf killed; germans reoccupy kiel

AT2 for Italy

October 1942 - red forces breakthru and capture kiew, killing a tank and a full str LF and encircling a german army

In the west, allies capture munich - left unguarded by Zapp

November 1942

Zapp disconnects after suiciding all his air against carriers and RAF ;)

Too much tech for the allies, ridiculous techs early on , I would say.

So, the Zapp Gloryhole winning streak gets interrupted by the Romanian supastar :D

GG Zapp. I really underestimated his axis gameplay and it nearly costed me the game. I thought Zapp only knew to play the Allies. No more whacky strategies against Zapp's axis anymore smile.gif

[ May 20, 2005, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: hellraiser ]