Zappsweden retires from SC.

zappsweden

I have beaten every opponent put in front of me, won Cups and have been champ in all the BF based leagues/ladders. No more Mountains left to climb for me.

Zappsweden >>>>>>>>>>> Retired

[ May 12, 2004, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Is this like when Rambo gets burned out, and then states he is through, and then the next day he is back in there swinging hehe.

I suppose there are a few out there itching to get into SC2.

My question of course is , how many will be even up to playing SC once SC2 is released?

I for one don't normally cut adrift a good proven game without some decent justification.

Won't want to be turfing any of thelate comers to SC just because we are playing the "new thing" when it arrives.

Aurevoire Mr. Sweden, say hello to those Northern Ladies for me ;)

Guys SC is fun don't get me wrong but it you only have some many strategic Combinations pefer you run out. Lets just say after you've played 90-95% of them you get bored? It's already old for me after about 300-400 games... Just the competition that has kept me around at all<which is now leaving>

No more Mountains left to climb for me.

"Climb Ev'ry Mountain,

Ford Evr'y stream,

Follow Evr'y rainbow,

'Till you find your dream."

We'll just have to work on that SC2 dream for all the SC1 "retirees" out there. :D

When you get musical it's even more inspiring than when you quote Ghostbusters in a Biblical manner! :D

You're right of course, there are hordes of former SC players out there, burnt out and lonely waiting for that big day so they can rejoin the living!

-- uh, okay, perhaps the temporarily re-animated. ;)

Zapp

Hope you don't mean you're also retiring from the Forums, you're input is too valuable for that; every time you post pointers alot of us, including myself, learn something.

Here's hoping you'll stick around my friend. :cool: smile.gif