Strategic Command Intro

Hubert Cater

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Strategic Command - European Theater discussion area. As Moon as already mentioned, I will be your host, so feel free to fire away any questions you may have regarding the game or it's development. The quick history for the game is that it has been in development for just over 2 years now and covers the entire European Theater with full features for strategic bombing, industrial production, research and development, declarations of war and much much more! For more details please check out the products page for Strategic Command and keep your ears peeled here and on the Battlefront.com homepage for further announcements.

Fury Software is a new gaming company that was founded in 1999 and the mandate has been commitment to quality from day one. Hope you enjoy this one!

Hubert Cater

President

Fury Software

About Bloody time we start getting something like this.I to was a high Command Fan but it normally ended once the US came into the war,each factory produce 9 tanks once they where made they just landed and walked in to berlin.

Anyway i,ll be looking forward to this