ZAPP'S QUEST FOR GLORY CONTINUES.

zappsweden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL LOL LOL

Too funny. Yeah, guess it's pretty well-known about the walking ball&chain in my house. I was launching SC yesterday, and she literally walks over, turns off the computer and says non-chalantly "let's go outside". How lame is THAT?!

Seriously, looking for games now and then, but you guys aren't on when i come home from work anymore!! what's up with that? I've been itching to try out a couple more 'new' strats... got some unseen stuff to try out :D:D:D

Originally posted by Avatar:

LOL LOL LOL

Too funny. Yeah, guess it's pretty well-known about the walking ball&chain in my house. I was launching SC yesterday, and she literally walks over, turns off the computer and says non-chalantly "let's go outside". How lame is THAT?!

Seriously, looking for games now and then, but you guys aren't on when i come home from work anymore!! what's up with that? I've been itching to try out a couple more 'new' strats... got some unseen stuff to try out :D:D:D

Hey i thought its all over with her or do you have a new girlfriend?

I think it would be to the best of the SC community that Avatar's honey actually learns SC... she's the one with the balls over there, can you imagine Avatar knocking at the door and saying:'come on babe, let's go outside'??? No, sir, no way. Unless he loves the pain :D

Avatar, show the girl the RAI and bring her on !!!