ZAPP'S QUEST FOR GLORY CONTINUES.

zappsweden

I have now adopted to the new RAI strategies and begun wrecking players again. Rambo's 4-2 win against me was a fluke, Yodas last 3 wins against me were with bad luck and reckless play.

I would beat anyone (including Yoda-Terif) now. At the PEAK Baby!

[ May 30, 2005, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

I have now adopted to the new RAI strategies and begun wrecking players again. Rambo's 4-2 win against me was a fluke, Yodas last 3 wins against me were with bad luck and reckless play.

I would beat anyone (including Yoda-Terif) now. At the PEAK Baby!

Dude, i think you need your ass kicked. tongue.gif

So, who's gonna stop me? Who's gonna put a sock in my mouth and who's gonna crawl back to his bunker with his tail between his legs.

@Yoda: You are a dinosaur RIPE for picking. The players you struggle against I beat senseless. Avatar beat you? I beat Avatar me being Allies at 170 bid! I eat you for breakfast Yoda. :D

@Dragonheart: Beating Terif is like beating you, since u are a clone. Maybe I eat you for Breakfast too tongue.gif

@Hellraiser: I got 3-2 ag you and our ongoing will be another victory for me :cool:

@Johnny J Rambo: I broken your winning streak, now it will go back to normal again :cool:

@Avatar: Just check out our stats, I have beat u like there is no tomorrow :cool:

Zapp has sick tech luck these days ... I will wait for his luck to pass away and I will resume games against him smile.gif

OTOH it may be that I have bad luck ... Yeah, I think that's it - DH, in our ongoing game UK invested long before the fall of France and reseached 1.5 years with 5 Jet chits and 2 LR for nothing ... this tech stuff is a joke sometimes.

Zapp can confirm that I am on a very bad tech streak. Most of my late games vs Zapster, his jets were UFOs compared to mine...not to mention AT/indecent LR, etc

Yeah nothing can stand against Zapp´s new tech rushing tool. :D

@Zapp as i m a clone and Terif wont play you i will kick your ass in the name of Yoda. So when you loose even ag a clone you dont need to challenge my master :D

You are the player with the worst record ag rambo and i have a 50/50 ag him so you should be ages behind both of us. ;)

Rambo?

Who?

I have beaten Rambo in tourney, in best out of 5, best of 7, beaten him 7 games in a row, made him retire several times in league when I break his good 7-0 or 12-1 or something record he is collecting (against other players than me) before I finally crack him.

With exception of the latest best out of 7 where I had a weak strategy against RAI, I beat him senseless.

Yes, I would beat you Dragonheart, we can get it on, just call my house!

[ May 31, 2005, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

I nominated myself to the same group like you, you will never see the semifinals then. :D

You did not nominate anything DH. Just so u know, I roll a six sided Dice for every player that sign up.

1-3 means Group A, 4-6 means Group B. You were lotted into Group A DH.

Originally posted by zappsweden:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonheart:

I nominated myself to the same group like you, you will never see the semifinals then. :D

You did not nominate anything DH. Just so u know, I roll a six sided Dice for every player that sign up.

1-3 means Group A, 4-6 means Group B. You were lotted into Group A DH. </font>

Either you start the tourney ASAP or it´s time to face your destiny. :D

I can´t leave you with a 11:1 statistic ppl will hear that everyday from you and i have pitty with them. ;)

So in case this tourney is not starting soon let´s schedule a time for the coming week. Let´s play 10 games this should equal your statistic to a 11:11 :D