"Station Haapsalu": CMBB scenario ready at TPG

Station Haapsalu has had some good playtesting at The Proving Grounds, and I think it's ready.

If there were a Scenario Depot, of course I'd post it there, but you all know what the deal is - we need to wait a few weeks.

Meanwhile, feel free to try it out, and post comments at TPG.

GaJ

Description:

The Germans botched a paratroop raid on a remote Soviet transmitter station positioned at the head of a marshy delta.

Now they are following up to finish the job... can they still manage a suprise, or has their initial raid given the Russians time to call for help?

... this is infantry action in somewhat unusual terrain!

Author Comment:

Based on a recent experience with assault boats, the idea for this scenario lept into my head.

I also haven't seen a full-on marsh in a scenario, so I thought I'd do one of those. I'm hoping for subtle LOS effects from the small hillocks in the marsh, combined with the dawn fog limited distance to allow for lots of troop sneaking around to happen.

This is designed for head to head play - it doesn't work vs the AI for either side.

1 Review so far:

Spiffy little scenario that has extensive use of boats, water and marsh. Fun as 2-player, worked just fine.