Updated "Random Reinforcement" Scenario Site

Since the Scenario Depot is down for a bit (thanks again to the Admiral for working so hard and contributing so much to the CM community for so long) I updated my site.

There are sixteen "random reinforcement" scenarios up there, with each of them having at least some (usually most) of the forces arriving at random, in a variety of situations.

These are designed for head to head or PBEM situations - not vs computer (a few play OK vs the computer, but most stink).

Here is the link and feel free to go up there directly and get the scenarios you want.

Big fun is the Tiber scenario which is a version of "our backs to the Volga" and Forest Frenzy and Bonkers in the Bocage are a lot of fun, too.

Here is the link -

CM Random Reinforcement Scenarios

Thanks Carl.

I'm playing 3 of your scenarios right now (PBEM). They remind me of games I used to play with Panzi Blitz and Squad Leader. We'd select our groups. Roll dice to select which turn. Then when the turn got there we'd roll again to select which road they'd enter on.

Lotsa fun. The wild and wide open randomness makes them really exciting.

Highly recommended against an opponent.

I am giving these a go now. Thanks fo rthe option of downloading them all at once. I will be calling in often to your site.

Could I ask for a litle change to the site page setup if possible. If the notes were under the pictures instead of beside them it would be easier to cut and paste the info into a continuing document from your site.

I am toying with the idea of making a sort of book with the picture and notes you provide. It is a nice touch. The best I have seen for a long while.

This will make a nice addition for my own scenario library. I also add my own notes after I play one out.

Cheers MarkL

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK - I am at it again. I posted 2 new scenarios on the site (random of course), with 1 featuring a US counter attack at the Bulge and the 2nd being a German attack vs French forces set in 1940. British troops come to counter attack with the heavy Matilda tanks - it is a lot of fun. The CMETO mods look great with it, too.

These are my last "random" CMAK scenarios - I am switching to CMBB in preparation for the new combat mission campaign games.

I also put a spreadsheet up there that shows the 20 scenarios so that you can view them at a glance - it even includes a "fun factor" so that might help you decide what to play smile.gif .

Here is the link:

Link to Random CMAK Scenario SIte

• 3 weeks later...

I just updated the site with my first 3 CMBB scenarios. The 3rd one is nuts - I got permission to use a good city map and it features Russian heavy tanks w/out infantry support against German infantry at night - a short, sharp and violent scenario with tons of action. I also updated the Blitzkrieg 1940 scenario to give the Allies a better force mix based on results from playing it out...

Here is the link

Random Reinforcement Scenario Site

• 2 weeks later...

I recently updated my site with new scenarios.

- the 2 scenarios that Hans sent me are awesome - they are CMAK scenarios #21 and #22. The maps are great and the briefings are great, too. Much better than mine smile.gif

- I added a new CMBB scenario #4 with factories - this is a brutal scenario with heavy action right from turn 1

- I updated several scenarios based on feedback received

Here is the link

Combat Mission Random Reinforcement Scenarios Site

I recently updated my site with new scenarios.

- the 2 scenarios that Hans sent me are awesome - they are CMAK scenarios #21 and #22. The maps are great and the briefings are great, too. Much better than mine smile.gif

- I added a new CMBB scenario #4 with factories - this is a brutal scenario with heavy action right from turn 1

- I updated several scenarios based on feedback received

Here is the link

Combat Mission Random Reinforcement Scenarios Site

Just a note on the two scenarios, Village Fracas is designed as a blood bath - nothing less.

The Norwegian battle requires a bit of planning -The Germans have superior equipment but the Norwegians are dedicated and have a few tricks up their sleeves - including some (hopefully) British reinforcements)

Oh Carl I found another one

Small Battles Desaprensivos SCW

Will send up to you, it's a July 1936 scenario set in Spain at the start of Civil War - as the militia of Franco and the Republic fight to gain control of the key sites in the town, while awaiting the arrival of "regulars".

• 1 month later...