MOON YOU CRAZY LOON!!!!

Kuniworth

Im a little disappointe in you Comrade Trapp. Read your dating page(you know the one that is linked to in your sig where you state that you prefer salty sailors) and it says you prefer McDonalds in front of Burger king....are you insane?

Please ellaborate. Are you inane?

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Im a little disappointe in you Comrade Trapp. Read your dating page(you know the one that is linked to in your sig where you state that you prefer salty sailors) and it says you prefer McDonalds in front of Burger king....are you insane?

Please ellaborate. Are you inane?

I'd be happy to.

Burger King is a ****hole, McDonalds is not. Hope this clears things up. ;)

And no, MySpace is NOT a dating service!

From Wikipedia:

MySpace is a free social networking website offering an interactive network of user profiles, groups, blogs, photos, and an internal email system. As of January 2006 MySpace is the world's seventh most popular English language website According to Alexa Internet.
Due to the popularity of the website (over 50 million users), it has been suggested that a unique culture, mostly within the alternative scene, is developing within the MySpace network. It appeals to teens and young adults, and because of the interactivity between users, many people also discover new groups of people or bands by looking through other people's profiles and their lists of friends and contacts. Additionally, the easy communication and built-in focus on pictures has helped MySpace become a haven for the creation of new trends and the dissemination of current ones.
I would say about 70% of the people I know (who are my age) have a MySpace. It became extremely popular with teens and young adults pretty much overnight.

Hope that answers your question. ;)

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@C-Trapp --- You still eating fastfood? When are you going to learn, that dogfood will kill you. Hmm, that's why you couldn't pass the obstacle course.

Rambo, your looking way too much into this. I rarely eat fastfood, its just when I do, I prefer McDonalds over Burger King.

Hmm, that's why you couldn't pass the obstacle course.
oh yeah...... at a whole 145lbs, my fat ass just couldn't make it..... :rolleyes::D

So, which game is everyone watching today? ;)

Hi Kuni,

to be honest, I lack the time and probably also the skill and experience with SC to be a worthy opponent. I can't even beat the AI regularly in SC. It would be a rather boring match therefore, even if I had the time.

So I gotta pass. But don't worry, soon enough you'll have your hands full with beating people in SC2...

Martin

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@C-Trapp --- you're 145 pounds? Is that with both feet on the scale?

lol yeah, you jealous? :D

Comrade;

you've ever rescued someone from a burning house that is full of smoke? I was a firefighter once, it's a pretty hard work to do.

Do you got masks that doesnt cover the ears like in the firestorm movie with Kurt Russel?

Can't say I have, although I did in training (during a live burn).

Never saw firestorm, although Kurt Russel..... do you mean Backdraft?

and yes, ours doesn't cover the ears. In fact, I've never worn a mask that DOES cover the ears.

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Never saw firestorm, although Kurt Russel..... do you mean Backdraft?

and yes, ours doesn't cover the ears. In fact, I've never worn a mask that DOES cover the ears.

Don't know but Im sure Kurt only made one firefighter movie so thats the one I guess.

Anyhow they also got masks that does'nt covers the ears and they keep running into burning buildings. I mean give me a break.

What are you yanks upto? How are you supposed to save someone from a fire if that means visiting areas that are at a 700 decgrees celsius and your ears are melting?

YOu seriously oughta by real equipment that protects from the fire.

Oh another thing, whats that Kurt and buddies are doing in the movie just pumping water gallon by gallon. Dammit it's all about beeing smart not causing water damage dammit!

COmrade, I must say I was a little surprised to see that you are that slim and in good shape as in the picture. I guess it was Rambo or Zapp that long time ago sent me a picture that was supposed to be you, and damn in that picture you were fat and chubby. Must have been a joke.

Congrats on Pittsburghs victory last night! That was a surprise to me.

Don't know but Im sure Kurt only made one firefighter movie so thats the one I guess.

Anyhow they also got masks that does'nt covers the ears and they keep running into burning buildings. I mean give me a break.

What are you yanks upto? How are you supposed to save someone from a fire if that means visiting areas that are at a 700 decgrees celsius and your ears are melting?

YOu seriously oughta by real equipment that protects from the fire.

Oh another thing, whats that Kurt and buddies are doing in the movie just pumping water gallon by gallon. Dammit it's all about beeing smart not causing water damage dammit!

We use nomex hoods to cover everything the mask doesn't (including ears), never really had a problem with it. Also, our fire helmets have a flap that comes down to provide extra protection around the neck. Not to mention the collar provides a lot of protection itself.

Backdraft/Firestorm was a unrealistic movie at best. Most American firefighters do not go running into full blown structure fires with their gear hanging open.

And while your right about being smart with water usage, water damage is not a major concern of mine when I'm fighting a full blown structure fire. Now if its containted to one room, I see your point.

Congrats on Pittsburghs victory last night! That was a surprise to me.

Ben Roethlisberger is for real no doubt.

Thanks! and damn right, he's come a long way since last year. ;)