!!! Vote for your favorite ROW V AAR !!!

The nominations for best ROW V AAR are in and I have to say that every evaluator commented on how hard it was to select the best from among the outstanding submissions. I will try to post some comments later on AARs that did not make it to the final round but still deserve recognition. On to the nominations.

In alphabetical order, the nominees are:

Andrew Kulin in Push to Maleme

Bigdog944 in Wet Triangle

BigDuke6 in Across Moltke Bridge

BigDuke6 in Push to Maleme

Platehead in Wet Triangle

It is now up to you, the ROW V participants, to vote for your favorite AAR. Send me an email (acepilot88 at yahoo dot com) with the following:

</font>

• ROW V screen name
    #1 - Best AAR
    #2 - Next best AAR
    #3 - Third best AAR</font>

Please include both the name of the author and the scenario in the list. I'll accept votes through Sunday 24 July. The winner will be awarded a scale model of their choice by Richie.

Congratulations to these authors and thanks to everyone that submitted AARs. All of you made it extremely difficult (still fun, though) to narrow down the field to these finalists.

• 2 weeks later...

Bigduke6,

Congratulations on winning big with the AAR which topped my list (rated it "stellar," but loved all three of yours) as a ROW V AAR evaluator! To do this as someone who is apparently (based on E-mail address) NOT a native English speaker is even more impressive, in my view.

Even though you won with Maleme, may I suggest that you choose something Russian, since that seems to be your passion? This is the golden age of Russian WWII models, with choices in armor, softskins and artillery which didn't exist even a few years ago. Whatever you choose, please post pictures of it when you get it.

Regards,

John Kettler