SC Ryder Cup 2004, matches and results

Kuniworth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm meanwhile i stopped playing ...due to burnout and a couple of other interests (other games, outdoor interests). The follwing days i´m on holiday which i spent on the countryside (fishing)and next weekend i´m not there as well. The following days i can play... so lets schedule it there.

-Sunday 23.5 something arround 18.00 CET maybe even earlier

-Tuesday 25.5 beginning from 19.30 CET

-Wednesday 26.5 beginning from 19.30 CET

-Thursday 27.5 beginning from 19.30 CET

So pick your time(s) and let me know in this tread.

Your answer concerning Sunday i can not read as i leave at arround 20.00 CET today but i will be there in any case but cant tell you an exact time.

[ May 19, 2004, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

Alright, how about Sunday night? I'm GMT -5, you're +1, so it's 6 hours difference. You get on ICQ at 11, i'll be there at 5. As well, you don't have to play if you're strapped for time, or no longer hold interest, BUT I do intend to give you a good game, even if it does not matter towards Ryder. Let me know.

Robert aka Kossuth

Commiserations man!

To all:

I am glad that Ryder Cup is continuing, it was a **** hot idea, hell mend the cheaters!

I hate to see the guys who's comments I read (and respect)on this forum becoming discouraged because some arseholes might be cheating. I dont cheat- you can tell by my League Stats (I suppose the other conclusion being that I am a lousey cheat)

There is no point or satisfaction in cheating at least in my value system. If I beat Jon J Rambo or any of the other legends around here using cheating well what would be the point, the real joy would be to beat an opponent of that calibre on even terms - otherwise what have your acheived - f**k all!

I like competition and have encouraged my children to compete, winning is all - but it is really a hollow victory unless you know that you have achieved it by skill.

So I will continue getting humped by the experts until that day when my alcohol befuddled mind gets the hang of Strategic Command and I finally give someone a run for their money.

Your's

most sincerely

Reiver

aka Derek W Scott Esq :D

Heh Reiver,

interesting info. I have to fight through a Lazy mistake parking an Armor or two on the Russian border too soon and Pumping Russian Readiness up a turn to soon and losing out on killing 2 Russian tanks, 2 Russian Fighters and most of his Frontline Armies or my game would be over already.

Even though I'm considered good, cause I have beat Zapp, Rambo and Avatar<repeatedly as Allies> I am not that good. I'm just so damned persistent I win eventually. heh. Skill, heh. Advanced knowledge of tactics, bahhh, never read the 101 guides. I'd beat he Guy that wrote the 101 guides though heh tongue.gif

Just drink, play, Kill, Murder those Euro bastards and make America #1 m8. We Rule

Well, after waiting for nearly 3 weeks to finish it seems I can't get Kuniworth he just is too busy with other things.

I wonder if he'd like to concede or not? Kinda getting fed up with hunting him down. If so that leaves

America at 3 and Euro at 4

Unless he states otherwise. I'm not hunting him down anymore. 100-200 ICQ Messages is annoying

May 29th,

As I will have no time play before start of june(when all matches should be finished) I concede to Liam.

I could'nt challenge his 10 airfleets level 4 hammering away at the russians. It would'nt have mattered if I still had my carriers. D-day was unleashed to late due to bad tech.

Good cookie cutter by Liam. Europe leads 4-3.

Why thankyou Kuniworth. You played well, as steadily as a top player, but with the Axis aggression in you costing you dearly when it counted. Kuniworth played on after 2 Carriers and 1 fighter went down in OCT of 40 and when my LR tech begain to noticeable hit 2-3 and so forth.

Luck did help me through, but perhaps I'd of traded luck for less errors on my part. We both play sloppy, otherwise though you can tell we both prefer Axis. GG

Thanks for the Concede. It's hard to finish 25 hours of gameplay in real person's schedule.