Battle of France AAR / Wehrmacht vs Alexander

Wehrmacht

Turn 19

More French troops killed.

Italians and one German corps attack the French HQ.

Turn 20

Allies retreat from the Maginot line and prepare to Defend Paris for the final man.

No chances of winning this, but if he would misclick so that he declares war on Russia, mayby then... :D

[ April 16, 2004, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Wehrmacht ]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the rule on Poland,

It was that you had to take Poland on turn 5. It was changed to the following. Here is the email I sent out. Does it affect this game? When was Poland taken.? Remember that is turn 7 of complete turns. So what would that make the axis number in turns, I think 13.

"To all players

The games have started. I hope you can start your game this weekend. I know for me it will be a busy weekend with Easter but I'm glad to say that Kossuth and myself have gotten a good start.

Get your games going and have fun. Let me know if you have a problem getting your game started.

One rule change.

On Poland. It was that axis must take Poland by turn 5. I have increased it so you now have to still take Poland as Axis but you don't lost unless you don't take it by turn 7. That should take out the factor of bad luck for anyone.

Happy gaming

Curry"

[ April 15, 2004, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Hmm... I must have forgot to write the last two turns because it's 23-24 now.

Turn 23

Axis kill Canadian and French corps.

German corps sneaked to Scapa Flow and captured it. Italians rule the Med and North-Africa.

Turn 24

Allies attack with air and carrier to German tank, and bring it down to two.

Tank in Paris still has entrenchment LvL 6

Yes, Alexander should have the latest turn.

I have e-mailed him but I don't know if the mails have arrived to him. I guess he has some problems with his e-mail. I hope the game will continue soon, if the problems aren't solved before the deadline, I will give victory for Alexander

[ April 21, 2004, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Wehrmacht ]

Finally we got the game back going on.

Turn 25

Axis launch huge offensive against Paris, but it survived with 1 point. Germans suffered quite heavy losses as well because of that lvl 6 entrenched tank in Paris.

German corps advance south from Scapa Flow.

Turn 26

Allies counter-attack on German army and tank that were in the Channel coast. Tank was destroyed after air, carrier, carrier and French corps attack. Army survived with 2 strenght points.

Tank reinforced to 5, will probably die in the next turn.