Battle of France AAR / Wehrmacht vs Alexander

Wehrmacht

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's the problem with Grannies, once they get in you can never get them out. I tried beating one of mine up but she was a former trapeze artist and had a pair of hands like Hercules. Here's how I tried beating her up, I said, "Aw c'mon Grandma!" in a three year old tantrum, she walloped me, I showed her how sound my lungs were by crying like hell and she yanked me to the table for a large bowl of homemade ice cream! Now that's the way to lose a fight! :D

Hope you like the place; most guys who visit and read all the threads jump off a building. ;)

< The True Firebase -- Grannies Keep OUT! >

Many Thanks,

It's not me, it's the Forum, it provides inspiration. Away from it I'm just some guy who thinks a recreational activity is being bullied by his wife.

Of which, I am now swamped for the rest of the day by her cousins -- a rare subspecies, Jersius Subhumanus ;)

heeheh smile.gif I sure haven't read all the threads, but I have read those that are on the first list. It's very different than here, of course beacuse all topics are allowed, it doesn't have to be related to anything.

But I noticed one strange thing, in the end everything leads to----- masturbation. :D

Turn 19

Huge attack against Paris starts. Two three start armies, backed up with HQ attack Paris. Then comes the Luftwaffe, 6000 planes dive from the sky spreading destruction and death.

After the battle, German panzer gruppe occupies the city.

Paris has fallen!

I must say that Alexander defended France very well. I will have hard time if I want to win this match. It was 5th of January 1941 when France surrendered

Now the second game starts.

Axis turn 1

Axis starts with very aggressive attack in Poland. Northern Polish army destroyed and southern is knocked down to 4. Axis used one air and also brought corps from berlin to fight in Poland. Germany moved tank, army and a HQ to the LC border from southeastern Germany

Denmark DOW'ed

From now on I'll be writing not just axis turns but both.

Turn 3

Axis DOW LC and took it with air,air,air,army,tank and moved corps to the city. RAF intercepted with two airfleets

Germany is doing much worse in Poland, they couldn't destroy any unit nor advance.

One German army is trapped behind Polish lines.

German sub attack British BB north of Denmark and brings it down to 4.

Turn 4

Allies found German sub in the Atlantic

British brought two corps to France.

Two british BB's other with 4 points left, attack the German sub north of Denmark.

So far this looks good for the allies, Germany having trouble in Poland but on the other hand they got LC on axis turn 2

Turn 5

Things are looking a bit better for axis in Poland. They were able to destroy PAF and one corps.

German ships bombard Copenhagen, then Luftwaffe strikes as well with one AF and finally German corps tries to finish the Danes, but the Danish corps survives.

Germans attack the "First Blood Hex" but cannot take it as they used some Luftwaffe in Denmark.

Turn 6

Polish and Danish troops reinforced.

Royal navy strikes to Baltic with two BB's, they attack German cruiser, but the first BB that was already damaged to 4 sinks after it had attacked.

German cruiser survives with 3(?)

One sub found in the Atlantic and almost destroyed

Turn 7

Germans destroy one Polish corps near Warsaw.

Still two corps and one army are alive.

If Curry wouldn't have changed the turn amount from 5 to 7 when Poland must be conquered, I would have probably won this...

In the west Germans attack the French army in the "First Blood Hex" and destroy it, but do not advance.

Sea battles in the Baltic continue, as the German cruiser and sub attack british BB. Both sub and BB sunk and German cruiser left to 1 strenght point.

Turn 8

Polish and Danish troops reinforced, and RAF is also replacing it's losses. Italian rediness is rising because British air has left Malta.

British battleship attack the heavily damaged German cruiser, and destroys it easily

One sub still hiding in the Atlantic and draining UK recourses

Turn 9

British corps destroyed in the "First Blood Hex" but the axis still doesn't advance.

Danish corps destroyed.

In the east things look much better for axis now, they destroyed corps and army this turn.

German cruiser attacks the british battleship in the Baltic, causing more damage to itself than for the battleship.

Turn 10

Allies move british corps to the Blood hex and save money to get a tank to Paris.

British battleship hits the Germa cruiser Gneissau but cannot sink it yet.

Sub still not found...

Turn 11

Poland and Denmark surrendered to axis.

Germans destroy another British corps in the very same Blood hex, but still don't advance. They are waiting for their troops to arrive from Poland.

Gneissau escapes to German port

Turn 12

French tank apperead in Paris. Allies move French army to the Blood hex.

Still the naval battle continues in the Baltic, British bttleship attacks the German cruiser in the port and brings it down to 1 strenght point.

Last sub finally found but not destroyed.

Italy joins.

Turn 13

Germany attacks the "First Blood Hex" (surprise)

and destroy the French army that was guarding it. But this time Germans adavance, they move corps to the hex.

One german AF used against the Brtitsh battleship.

Italian army starts to move towards Paris, and the Italian corps attack Marseilles.

British corps transport attacked and destroyed in the port of Malta.

Turn 14

Allies counter-attack and destroy the German corps, but don't have any troops to move to the hex.

Brtitish battleship fogots to fire in the Baltic...

Final sub destroyed.

French transport surprised by Italian sub in the Med

Turn 15

Germany attacks the Ardennes hex but cannot take it. Then they bring up an army to the Blood hex to replace the destroyed corps.

Italians move towards Paris with army and corps.

Another corps appear in the NW of Milano(?)

British battleship destroyed in the Baltic

French transport destroyed in the Med.

Turn 16

Canadian army attcks the German army in the Blood hex, and with the support of 2 RAF airfleets it was easily destroyed.

Blood hex empty again.

Turn 17

French army destroyed south of the "Elbow hex".

Germans move corps deep west along the channel coast, towards Caen.

Italians advance in south.

Turn 18

Allies counter-attack the German army that is in the same position where the French army was destroyed. BB bombards the army, followed by Army, carrier, and finally AF.

French leave the northern Maginot, and Canadian corps are deployed there.