Damaged HQ

DennisBoz

People asking questions, they want the truth and learn more about all the twisty ways in SC life. "Yoda-Terif, where are you?" they say in desperation. A young Jedi by the name of Sombra steps forwards.

Sombra: "Our Master is busy with other things now, but I can help you. I have the force, I feel the force."

Hmmm... (sombra opening the SC dictionary checking the index for "HQ" finding several mentioning of HQ)

Hmm... (sombra reading for himself) Yoda rule #88 says "The HQ is effective when kept alive. The HQ should be kept out of enemy range and alive"

Sombra analyses...hmmm...if HQ performance was affected by being damaged it would be mentioned in the rule. I do not have my Master Yoda-Terif here to ask but he very seldom does mistakes so I think I can trust the rulebook in this case.

Sombra Answers the newbie: "All HQ's are working fully as long as being alive"

:D:D:D

[ September 23, 2005, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

;) Sombra good player. Very good player... Perhaps did lose against Zap once but... Still, sombras revenge will come.

Never has seen difference in readiness. Yodas rules still in effect. Zap rule unknown.

Though old men from the far north. Do you have any different information regarding the topic?

Originally posted by Sombra:

Never has seen difference in readiness. Yodas rules still in effect. Zap rule unknown.

Though old men from the far north. Do you have any different information regarding the topic?

Oh thou Sombra. Thou should know... Zapp is Slow...but he aint no Crow.

Thou should know...when Zapp reads a topic...and even post...then he is all-in...the truth uncovered...the whole package.

Zapp Glasnost Sweden is the openness Icon, the sportsmanship King, the defending Knight of truth and morale.

Oh Sombra...I am disappointed in you. Thou should never question the Core Substance of the Zapp Legend Style.

;););):D

[ September 23, 2005, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by Tagwyn:

Zapp, Kuni, Terif, JJR, Somba, etc. Why doesn't your little clique of SC fans form your own forum? Then Moon, Matt, etc. couldn't kick you out!!! You could kick them out, LOL. JJR you could quote scripture all you wanted to!!! Tag

cause I could beat you at this game 100 times outta 100

I'm your Terif

Originally posted by Liam:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tagwyn:

Zapp, Kuni, Terif, JJR, Somba, etc. Why doesn't your little clique of SC fans form your own forum? Then Moon, Matt, etc. couldn't kick you out!!! You could kick them out, LOL. JJR you could quote scripture all you wanted to!!! Tag

cause I could beat you at this game 100 times outta 100

I'm your Terif </font>

you know we had a forum once but it got closed down. Besides this is center court, this is where all the cool dudes hang out.

You got a serious TROLL-tag for now...maybe you are Lucky Zebra? Do you feel Lucky? Well do you, Zebra???

[ September 24, 2005, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Kuni: Is that nice? I thought my suggestion was a good one! Why dont you have a date with your hand? Probably the best you ever had.

Liam: I am not too interested in SC. Suggest something else you wanker!! TAG

Tag, then get off the SC Board

Is that supposed to be a joke. Why don't you download Terif's StudyGuide, download every info packet on here and study and play 500 SC games, then maybe, just maybe I'll play you one. Otherwise you're a boring waste of energy. You want fight the best, study.. Otherwise you're a loudmouthed Forum Boy.

I have beat every guy on here aside DH and Terif and I don't get to play them often due to EST vs CET. Otherwise I'd likely take them 1 or 2. You might find a challenge on the RookieBoard. As for your intellect, and wit...It's dryer than the Sahara my little Limey friend.

Liam: OK, will do. Kuni: Was your dad the postman or the guy delivering the milk or the guy checking the meter? Only a DNA test will tell!!

@TagGwen --- What's up girlfriend? I think you're looking for the ladies tour LPSC (Ladies Professional Strategic Command), because your search (troll) has found yourself surrounded by the Icons. We were discussing HQ's & have provided the truth, but you don't seek Yodl..."Yoda, you seek Yoda". Messing with the Swedes is kind of like provoking the Hansen Brothers of this movie classic:

slapshot.jpg

Gwen, then Liam called you out on the competitive SC carpet, you got no game? Dude, you think this is a joke? "Am I here to make you laugh? Am I a funny guy?" --- Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. SC Forum is about SC, nothing else. We compete, execute strategies, & smack.

"I don't know what you're looking for brother, but if you want your back broken, then I'm the guy that takes care of those things around here." --- Slim Pickens in the Western classic, One Eyed Jacks.

Too much Legend & Too little SC patches >>> OUT