Any crazy cmak maps - like San Francisco?

Well you couldnt do more than a few square KMs of any terrain so it wouldnt work all that well although I guess you could do something like a graphical representation if you wanted to. The problem is there's no skyskrapers or landmarks or much you can put into it. The only big buildings would be those 2 story block houses, I hope they add a lot more variety in CM2

I am a stone grog for thirty years smile.gif

The reason I am asking for a US CIty is that I saw a post for "the most realistic scenario ever" and I wanted to respond with "the LEAST realistic scenario ever". I was going to take the Italians and Germans and give them huge air support for a battle on US soil. The way to bring the italians is to set the date for mid 1943 and pick em' in the editor then change the date further back smile.gif

Originally posted by Carl Puppchen:

I was trying to do some alternate universe type maps and wondered if anyone had any US city maps converted to CMAK or any ideas about that.

Failing that, is there a London or Paris?

I checked at the Depot and didn't see any...

I sent you a map that I am working on. Maybe it will help. It's not London or Paris but it is 100% to scale and as accurate as I could get it.

I pride myself on my mapmaking skills so of course I think it is pretty good. :D

It is large enough that you can make a lot of bits and pieces out of it.

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

Oooo - I don't know if I still have it my system, but Chuck Kibler and I played a QB using one of his buddy's maps - it was of a park from his childhood...somewhere in NJ, I think...hmmm...can't find anything that looks like it in my QB map folder...sorry.

That might of been Fredrock1957's map - IIRC, he did one of his hometown or nearby in Jersey.

I'm about 85% done with a map of a portion of Washington, DC... my hometown!

This features the Kalorama Heights neighborhood... also known as "Embassy Row." Rock Creek parkway cuts the map lenght-wise. This just happens to be my rush hour commute! From the National Zoo in the north down to just above Dupont Circle. From the National Naval Observatory in the west over to Adams Morgan in the east. Three heavy bridges (as long as 600 meters!) cross the park. A really beautiful area of the city.

I plan to make this a German attack featuring late war equipment. Sadly, no King Tigers in CMAK. The Americans will defend... of course!

I made a Golden Gate Park map a long time ago for CMBO that allowed you to battle through the museums, botanical gardens, and parts of San Francisco's Sunset and Richmond districts. Not sure what happened to it, but perhaps I've been toying with making a new version for CMAK, especially since I'm actually in the park right now and can check out the terrain features first-hand. smile.gif