Vietnam-esque scenerio.

Anyone interested in a scenerio with Jerry occupying an outpost on a densely wooded (huge ass) map, fighting off commie guerillas? I dont want to say too much, but the facists have overwhelming firepower in the form of air and arty yet cant allow themselves to be a sitting duck for certain reasons.

I'm not proffessional scenerio maker but I woudlnt ask anybody if I didnt think it'd be fun.

Im pretending Moscow fell but Stalin is still putting up a fight or something to that effect. Although the landscape is obviously inspired from a different region. I'm not sure if I want to continue if nobody wants to play. Its a rather big (almost the max size) map and its densely wooded. Part of the reason I'm making it is because I always wanted to but only now got an upgrade that can easily handle this so its for modern computers. Its a scenerio for fun really and has no historically basis.

The size I feel is necessary to create a sense of wilderness and give the Soviet Cong a place to roam on equal terms. Unit wise the Germans have about a heavily (heavily) reinforced company and the Soviets have ... thats a secret. But I'm going to be sure to make it so both sides have an equal chance. Turn length will be rather freaking huge, maybe as huge as possible. I'm the kind of guy that doesnt mind playing multiple times with the same person TCP/IP. Either way I dont believe there's a throng of micromanagement that would be required at all stages in the drawn out engagement. I'll probably need a tester first. My primary tester unninstalled CM for pr0n. Damn :(

AI cant really handle this.

May as well include a screenie of of the terrain around the outpost unfinished:

cm.jpg

[ June 05, 2005, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: PLM ]