SC dictionary: THE OLD GUARD

Kuniworth

We all use to be on-line. There use to be a very active community could post a game request on the board and get one in 5-15 minutes for sure.

Of course SC has lost it's appeal mostly. A pasttime so there are just a few who play in their off time.

I will say of the finest players I've met that would be CodeName Condor, Iron Ranger, ZappSweden, Terif, Rambo, HellRaiser, Avatar, Comrade Trapp, and Dragonheart. I played a few others but not notable as I lost or was neuer.

Avatar and Kuniworth both play but rarely get a chance to get them to finish but both good players. Avatar is a sneaky little player. Zappster is a character but he actually revealed some secrets to me as did Ranger and a little from DH. All these guys were fun to play all wargames addicts I assume.

The funnest moment I think I've had is making Kuniworth eat his Euro vs America challenge by defeating him in his own Tournament ;) but he never finished that game with me to this day! Of course the USA still lost, we're kind of like Hockey in SC ROFL maybe one day a Legend will be found. Rambo has to be the best all around American but just a little too aggressive at times.

I guess you still play EU2 Liam isnt it? It seems EU2 addicted you more then SC ever did as rumors say that you are one of the top players there. ;)

I dont know much about SC outside PL now but it seems that it is almost finished and everybody is waiting for SC2.

Surprisigly there is still alot of activity in the PL and many formerly rookies became top players meanwhile capable beating everyone out here.

Yeah yoda and DH-camp took its toll and meanwhile i loose some games vs this young warriors :D

I wonder when SC2 is out if there will be a common league.

Greetings DH

Originally posted by Avatar:

Thanks Liam, I thought I was all but forgotten here ;)

And yes, I do still play SC occasionally, but only very seldom.

smile.gif

I played this week a short game vs Avatar, my first game in months now - me allies - turned out to be an early french shootout, me going uber nuts on his tanks, armies, HQs and losing tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Man I felt like a n00b again :D

Didn't feel the fun i used to feel playing this game, though ...