THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : APRIL 2003

zappsweden

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archibald (Allies + 170) succumbs to Zappsweden (Axis). The Luftwaffe was unstoppable.

Very busy with work right now, and can't guarantee free time for TCP/IP for the next few months. Rather than hog a place near the top I'm accordingly resigning from the ladder. I'll rejoin in a few months when the current contract's finished and I get some time to relax.

AS the above statement zap and me declared a draw, i had all russia except urales, stalingrad and the cities and resourses of north irak, and with an invasion in france where he now had air supremacy, could take lots of hours to finish, a draw agreed he never threw the towel in russia but he left me too many cities without fightin unlikely to retake the iniciative in russia, without planes and me with level 14 in AT would have been impossible to break, another cuestion is if i would have retaken france, who knows i reconquered belgium and i had 3 HQs and 11 troops already fightin clsoe to paris, four already to come after fightin the terrible nightmare for me in this game, teh partisans.

Comrade Trapp (Axis) concedes to well-dressed gentleman (Allies)

I missed our appointment to finish the game because of my little cosiun's birthday so I conceded so there wouldn't any grudges between us.

well-dressed gentleman effectively used the Double Gambit against me so there was a reasonable chance that he would have won anyway.

destroyer over Liam

great game ran into 1944

in the end overwhelming experience and airpower turned the tide to the Allies most definitely would have been a neck and neck battle for Rome or Berlin but inevitable

"Comrade Trapp --- What's up dude? You're letting some Newbie head-crack you on the battlefield"

I think those were your exact words. So what happened, you get headcracked by well-dressed gentlemen (the so called newbie)? :D

I thought you said you were going to quit drinkin while playing.

Just getting a little payback, now I feel better.

Comrade Trapp

[ April 13, 2003, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

terif (axis) beats codename condor (allies), i tried LC gambit in turn 1 for the first time, and it was really obvious it was hte first, not well played, tho i killed everything that moved he also killed many of my units, france resisted till november40, thx to the italian swarm corps. I conceded later in the fiasco of kursk, and the failure invasion of france. 1 carrier is 2 carriers short to attack properly. gg nevertheless.