THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : APRIL 2003

zappsweden

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rambo (Axis) concedes to Hombre Pin (Allies) on turn #2.

Enjoy your victory. My ad stated "Big Name Player" & I made it clear. Nothing personal, I'm just not in the training mood.

It was my fault for not making it "more clear", that is why I conceded so there is no bad blood.

Legend

[ April 06, 2003, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Codename Condor (Axis) beat Moonslayer (allies) for bid 150. I retired again due to lousy connection!

Moonslayer retires from ladder due to innability to complete games... sorry to the two guys who had to suffer my comps inadequacies! I may rejoin once my connection improves.

Comrade Trapp --- What's up dude? You're letting some Newbie head-crack you on the battlefield & now getting bitch-slapped on the smack-line? Deal with your issue(s)

Well-Dressed --- Isn't the song,"Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ-Top?

zzanim1.gif

Doing my job,

The Hollywood Legend & Captain of Team-USA

[ April 09, 2003, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

well-dressed gentleman

You quit in the middle of the game while I was doing my turn, I do not have to post a loss when you are the one who left. Furthermore, you can hardly say I was bogged down in France considering it was only turn 5 and I had not lost a single unit (German Units).

The reason I stated "This is not my top priority of games to finish" (after you quit by the way) is because I have other games to finish that are a little further past turn 5. I am also in the process of enlisting in the US Army so that is also taking up a great deal of my time.

For the record I have never refused to concede or post a lost on a ladder game, just ask the people who I have played ladders against in the past.

If you have the save I will be happy to continue it in order to avoid further argueing.

If you don't have the save, remember you were

the one who quit so don't come crying.

Comrade Trapp