THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : February 2003

zappsweden

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conection terminated by opponent. that tells me he pressed Quit game!!!

ok sorryy about posting. Usually when crash it will not say Conection terminated by Opponent?

But what ever you say trapp. if you think you have a chance, is cool. we can continue. hope you have save.

If not I guess I just got fizuck out of anouther game.

no matter to me anymore tongue.gif

win lose who gives a skritt!

I know I can beat anybody in this forum, even if I am # 36 on ladder :cool:

Just trying to save you from the humiliation of posting a loss :D

[ February 22, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: waltero ]

Wait a second there...I didn't quit any game, I got dissconected last night when my cable internet went down (I live up in PA where we are having all thoses snowstorms). I just got my internet back. Don't go around posting that when the disconnection was nothing I could prevent. I am more than willing to continue our auto-save just leave a post or email me.

Originally posted by Liam:

Zapp... You're missing a report!

Liam beat CroPanzer <bid of 125

CroPanzer beat Liam <bid of 125

Waltero beats Liam with a bid of 125

Please, specify to me when those games took place. I have checked in this topic and the previous one (only my own created topics) and did not found the games u mentioned.

[ February 23, 2003, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Tweedle Dee<Allies.165> Defeats Liam<Axis>

Grtgame! Russia and Germany fought it out in Sweden for the victory...The Americans and Italians Fought it out on the Ocean. Pretty close until Allied Expansion and until the newly upgraded luftwaffe was overrun by massive #s of Red Army troops. Nearly 500 thousand Russians lost their lives and 7 thousand German Aircraft and their pilots payed the ultimate price to come to Concede to the Obviously more Powerful Allies just for control of the Scandanavian Mountains Forests and Tundra...