this game is way to hard

mincks

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SAYS YOU CAN BEAT EXPERT +2 YOU ARE A F%%KING LIAR. I HAVE TRIED NORMAL SCORCHED EARTH ON SYBERIAN WAR OFF USA HISTORICAL RUSSIAN RANDOM AND THE COMPUTER STILL BEAT ME.

IF YOU CAN REALLY BEAT THE COMPUTER AT SUCH A DIFFICULT LEVEL THEN TELL ME HOW DOY UO STOP THE ENGLISH AND USA BOMBERS FROM BOMBING THE S%%T OUT OF YOUR BASES AND HOW DO YOU STOP USA AND ENGLISH ARMY FROM TAKING FRENCH. ALSO RUSSIA IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE RUSSIAN JUST KEEP MAKING CHEAP UNIT WHILE YOU HAVE TO MAKE EXPANSIVE MEN TO KILL THERE CHEAT MEM, WHILE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR RESOURCE ON EXPANISVE MEN RUSSIAN STILL GAIN MORE MPP THEN YOU WHILE THE USA AND ENGLISH F88K YOU UP IN THE BACK

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT GUYS I AM TIRED OF GETTING MY ASS KICKED BY THE DAMN ALLIES I WANT TO TAKE OUT MOSCOW I KNOW FIRST YOU HAVE TO GET AT LEAST 3 UNIT IN STRIKING RANGE OF MOSCOW THEN USE AIRPLAN TO BOMB IT BUT THE PROBLEM YOU SEE IS WHILE IM DOING THAT IM USING 20% OF MY MEN ON A INSIGNIFICANT CITY WASTING MY MEN AND TIME WHILE THE RUSSIANS BUILD 5 MORE CORPS AT THIS RATE RUSSIAN WILL TAKE FOREVER TO BEAT.

I HAVE SEEN REVIEWS WHERE IT SAYS THIS GAME IS EASY, I TELL YOU WHO EVER SAID THIS GAME IS EASY MUST BE A F%%KING LIAR

NOW DON'T TELL ME I HAVE A LOW IQ, IM A HARDCORE STREGY GAMMER I HAVE CIVILIZATION PANZER GENERAL AGE OF EMPIRE WARCRAFT 3 STAR CRAFT ROBERT E LEE 1&@ I SPEND ABOUT 99% OF MY GAMING TIME ON STRETAGY GAME AND I STILL CAN'T BEAT THIS GAME WTF

Try some different tactics. I'm no expert, so far I've only played the demo. To stop air attacks, I builded a lot of airfleets and gathered them all as close to England as possible. First I got their fighters, by sending an airplane to attack Londen I found out where they were, then I attacked the enemy airfleet with all mine and destroyed it. To get bomber fleets, I scouted with ships and then attacked in the same way when I found them.

For the land war, try to get some HQ's and make sure you finish units. Don't leave a unit alone when it has only 2 strength left, use your airfleets to attack those weekened units.

For the cheap russian units, you could have researched industrial technologie to. I didn't fought Russia yet, but this is what I got from reading the forum. Try to declare war to them, otherwise they get an MPP bonus. At the start of the war, give em a big blow. Use HQ's. Go fight in other places to gather MPP producing sites. Atticking minors doesn't need a big army and it increases your production. When defending, try to defend behind rivers or so. Have some reserves.

That's about it, I hope it helps.

CAN YOU BEAT IT AT EXPERT +1?

THAT'S AS FAR AS I'VE MADE IT. I FIND THAT AT EXPERT +2 THE SITUATION JUST GETS RIDICULOUS (ENEMY CORPS TAKING OUT MY TANK GROUPS, ETC).

TCPIP WILL BE THE WAY TO LEARN HOW TO MASTER THIS GAME, I THINK.

Originally posted by General Patton:

When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before

was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do...

Heh!

Research Industrial tech immediately, and with everything you can from the start. Get 3-5 points into it early early early... without this, forget it, as you'll never compete at +2.

Aloid

Aloid's right, you've got to hit the technology right from the start. I've played the other strategy titles you mention and this game is quite unlike any of them, with the exception of Panzer General, its 5-star elite status for experienced units being somewhat analogous. Have you beat the game on the easier levels? If not, stop playing it at +2. You'll find that the fellow addicts posting here are playing at all levels of difficulty. Be careful and don't end up a pitiful, habitually-late, stimulant-riddled, twitchy-eyed freak like the rest of us.

i ignore the english airfleets cost to much Mpps to maint tain there i just garrison cities in france and belgium with a corps...

i reasherch tanks and industrail tech really fast (had level 4 tanks in mid '40 once smile.gif )

also u gotta surrond the city first then attack from all sides, dont bother with crop or AF just get tanks and armies. doing this i had russia defeated by late '42, although caucausses held out to mid '43... but they got 50Mpps a turn

thank you for all your nice comment smile.gif i also like to mention i did use head quarter and i did put 5 point into industrial technology, and tank and jet fighter and subs but the thing is if you want realisim you would have the options, scorched earth on war in siberian off and usa enter was historicaly russian random with the game is just as hard even in normal +0. it took me 8 hours with use neutral to beat russian!!

You put full research on all that? Fasinating ;)

Anyway, I know what your problem is. You are saying, "get 3 units within striking distance of Moscow, and get some airfleets ready to bombard them."

You are forgetting a *very* essential thing. Headquarters! You haveto use them, and now that you have been taught about headquarters, it is time to teach you how to look at supply, unit readiness, entrechment, and unit experience factors.

Try it again, but you might want to go on Noob level first so you don't smack yourself too much ;) Noone said winning ww2 as the axis was an easy task.

~Norse~

Really, just because you have not learned how to fight this game , you have the GREAT imaturity to call every one else F**King liars???

Well I too thought prehaps the game was to tough ....but now I can BEAT the computer on ALL your alleged impossible settings AND have Russia as NEUTRAL!!!

It is all a matter of TACTICS & Strategy, and readind these forums do help. Grow up, get a life, and NEVER assume just becuase you have not or cannot learn something that others are not telling the truth! ;)

also u need to be able to attack with lower life units, if there at6-7 or even 5 dont rest em... Keep the front moving, as i like to think about it theyll have time to rest when the war is won or there dead smile.gif .. now build twice as many armies as panzers and u should do fine, (i find armies are better for "street fighting"

I dont play on anything but beginner.

I get tired of watching the allied air take out A 6 or 7 factor fleet, on the beginner level dont want to see anthing more than that!

I have played three Campaign games and won the third only saved once.

I was amazed at being able to take out russia.

I had invaded USA Britan, with vary bad luck.

able to smite the allied fleet all together.

Than was about to give up.

Decided to just go into Russia not attack anything just to move in unsuplied and see how far I could get.

And wow it really shutt them off.

I was collecting 450 a turn. Italy somehow got france (did not ever think about it)

By 1943 Italy had about as much force as germany.

Me and Russia were going head to head for some time.

I lost tons of units just kept replcing them and throwing them in to russia.

I just blocked off all Russia's units from penitrating into germany, and advanced all others,

units as far into Russia as I could.

Was fun!

Why would I ever want to play a diff difclty level?

waltero, the beginner level is probably ok when you play the Axis, but if you play the Allies this level is much too easy. (I'd say I have to at least loose France one out of two times to make things interesting, and this only works with +1).

I agree, though, that +2 is no fun.

Straha

I have been in mainly silent mode as not possessing the game yet, what can I offer hehe.

But the original comment was well I suppose funny.

Man I live for a game that will beat me up and take my lunch money.

Hard, danged great, beat you and made you look like an AI great!! get used to it. smile.gif

Rejoice that the game is to hard. Sit back and revel in your inferiority. Beats the heck out of yet another boring win against a game your kid sister could master doncha think eh.

• 3 years later...