????? I was surprised by the last response

Ok Strategic command is a worthy purchase.

That much said (and it was genuine) what qualifies as off topic? What qualifies as the correct forum when the thread/post is not 100% saturation level commentary on Strategic Command?

I have seen the General Forum, its a waste of time to post anything in there in my opinion.

I have no use for forums that insist on political rants and topics that have nothing to do with wargaming.

The good topics only get lost in the morass.

Well I only say that due to my experience with the General Forum on Matrix, Their General Forum at least concentrates on wargamer issues (does mentioning the existence of another sites Forum constitute some manner of offense worthy of being locked?).

They have Art of War for the idoiotic rants for those that insist on idiotic rants. It makes it easy to avoid, by just insisting it go there.

I have no problem or quarrel with fans of other games here at Battlefront. I wouldn't be here though if I didn't have an interest in SC. That much said I have no interest in the other forums.

Will my comments always be condemned (in here) if they are not entirely devoted to SC?

If that's the case I might as well just leave now I suppose.

I have lots of enjoyment on plenty of forums. I would like this to be one of them.

But I won't have any sad feelings if I get the bum rush.

Arax, let's call it Tradition smile.gif

Les, the title and description for each forum pretty much should give you an idea of what is and isn't to be posted. We, the admins, try to keep it that way, but occasionally one or another thread can slip - not surprising considering how much is going on at times. This here forum is about Strategic Command, and anything else is off-topic.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Arax, let's call it Tradition smile.gif

Les, the title and description for each forum pretty much should give you an idea of what is and isn't to be posted. We, the admins, try to keep it that way, but occasionally one or another thread can slip - not surprising considering how much is going on at times. This here forum is about Strategic Command, and anything else is off-topic.

Martin

So I guess I can't say the Montreal Canadians will win the Cup this year??

Well.... umm... I think the Finns should be a major power then!!

:D:D

Originally posted by Canuck_para:

So I guess I can't say the Montreal Canadians will win the Cup this year??

Well.... umm... I think the Finns should be a major power then!!

Funny, I thought you'd be rooting for Canada.

Originally posted by arax3:

Matt/Kwazy Dog/Moon: Why is the inane, stupid "Peng" thread not on the General Discussion Forum! :mad: :confused:

I agree, it's as off-topic as you can get. I decline to comment on its intellectual level. ;) I guess someone thinks it's funny.