*** McMMM V4 Released *** (production)

I have just uploaded McMMM V4.30 to CMMods.

This is the production release of the version I announced in the CMAK/CMBB/CMBO threads last weekend.

You can read about the details in one of those threads.

The reason I raise it here is that I would like to draw scenario designers' attention to the "Mod Set" feature. It would be great to see some scenarios accompanied by a "Mod Set Description File" describing the mods that make it look its best.

Cheers,

GaJ.

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

The reason I raise it here is that I would like to draw scenario designers' attention to the "Mod Set" feature. It would be great to see some scenarios accompanied by a "Mod Set Description File" describing the mods that make it look its best.

Cheers,

GaJ.

What a great idea... I will start to incorporate that information in my upcoming releases... I have been using McMMM since its inception, you have created one slick, easy to use, and dynamic product. Thanks for all your effort...

That is all...

-FR

• 1 month later...