*** SC PBEM LEAGUE - Has Ended ***

Curry

HERE is the latest mailing list for all players in the SC PBEM LEAGUE

Drop a note to any or all of the players and ask for a game. You should be able to find someone willing to play with this large list of possible players.

fordiplomacy@msn.com, kurt_vanlooy@hotmail.com, suworonow@wp.pl, elgenstrom@hotmail.com, wbotsford@cinci.rr.com, transam00@cox.net, robert.buki@telia.com, dcelozzi@comcast.net, d.p.dailey@worldnet.att.net, bill.run@ntlworld.com, jkthomasser@adelphia.net, chsideri@anco.gr, durape@yahoo.es, pmbedard@attbi.com, kaiser_1982@hotmail.com, jubel@freenet.de, sbelisle@mwt.net, maludwig55@web.de, gnomism@yahoo.com, fwd0006@hotmail.com, tigleth.pilisar@shaw.ca, rrharris@erols.com, dmackey@dhq.nu, billyray71@hotmail.com, headquarters21@mchsi.com, mattpacconi@hotmail.com, gmclauch@bigpond.net.au, michael.kriechbaum@chello.at, imaginationgraveyard@hotmail.com, robcrimm@aol.com, pjflanag@aol.com, skanvak@wanadoo.fr, alexandrebleu@aol.com, michael@bsdbistro.com, dhorkoff@hotmail.com, chrisjowalsh@yahoo.com, derek@t-10.fsnet.co.uk, augeross@hotmail.com, bintravkin@one.lv, andre.stadel@ewetel.net, chloeinfl@hotmail.com, bigbaldone@cox.net, kani@jippii.fi, max1978mi@netscape.net, smithstacey29@aol.com, lange_kristian@hotmail.com, nogue@hotmail.com, noel60@midsouth.rr.com, michis@ny.airnet.ne.jp, jw_mchugh@comcast.net, lepatriote5@yahoo.ca, jesus.soria@mi.madritel.es, arron.driscoll@rogers.com, henrycc@erols.com, fukuokadave@hotmail.com, applehammond@juno.com, felix.machin@btopenworld.com, x-com@axelero.hu, eorlinga@terra.es, markos83@hotmail.com, edyvm82@hotmail.com, bas13duin@hotmail.com, soennichde@yahoo.de, nanafs@vodafone.es, thecursedsoul@hotmail.com, ervil@netcabo.pt, jfly1@yahoo.com, martin.vonwillebrand@helsinki.fi, blashy@hotmail.com, nort0135@d.umn.edu, robmfisher7@tiscali.co.uk, arngrim@chello.se, craig@ckcentral.com, pascal.sgm.39-45@voila.fr, jstory@stx.rr.com, tsalmeli@paju.oulu.fi, zastrow@cae.wisc.edu, jamescherib@msn.com, kool_cold_craig@hotmail.com, sanruan@san.rr.com, lvanloon@shaw.ca, kjgel@telus.net, s.clayton87@ntlworld.com, mike.clayton@cwgsy.net, abulbulian@hotmail.com, archibald@blueyonder.co.uk, kimmellm@cwu.edu, redy82nd@pacbell.net, mkwiddie@amigo.net, drbargus@aol.com, robertasp@runbox.com, snakepits_4ever@hotmail.com, jnricotta@aol.com, boozer2004@earthlink.net, greggvontell@sbcglobal.net, jeff@jeff4mandy.fsnet.co.uk, amosgraber@hotmail.com, powerfull_god@hotmail.com, aesop123@hotmail.com, dastoeckl@hotmail.com, michael_urquhart@onetel.net, lferens@paradise.net.nz, thepopof@yahoo.fr, t.salmonte@ntlworld.com, slooker@hotmail.com, jdotchon@hotmail.com, jjjgrills@cox.net, prizefighter76@hotmail.com, martti.salonen@pp5.inet.fi, yeremenko@free.fr, juscon8@aol.com, jlecerf@voila.fr, ypjacob@aol.com, dougmclean@oakharbor.net, dougmclean@comcast.net, dino.puljic@inet.hr, olivofrederic@aol.com, razuldazul@yahoo.com, guinty5@hotmail.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the most recent and updated email list of all players.

Go ahead and find a game - Just email the list or a portion of the list.

Remember - Describe what kind of game you are looking for and any houserules you would like.

Have fun

fordiplomacy@msn.com, kurt_vanlooy@hotmail.com, suworonow@wp.pl, elgenstrom@hotmail.com, wbotsford@cinci.rr.com, transam00@cox.net, robert.buki@telia.com, dcelozzi@comcast.net, d.p.dailey@worldnet.att.net, bill.run@ntlworld.com, jkthomasser@adelphia.net, chsideri@anco.gr, durape@yahoo.es, pmbedard@attbi.com, kaiser_1982@hotmail.com, jubel@freenet.de, sbelisle@mwt.net, maludwig55@web.de, gnomism@yahoo.com, fwd0006@hotmail.com, mcpdeleeuw1@hotmail.com, rrharris@erols.com, dmackey@dhq.nu, billyray71@hotmail.com, headquarters21@mchsi.com, mattpacconi@hotmail.com, gmclauch@bigpond.net.au, michael.kriechbaum@chello.at, robcrimm@aol.com, pjflanag@aol.com, skanvak@wanadoo.fr, alexandrebleu@aol.com, michael@bsdbistro.com, horkoff@hotmail.com, chrisjowalsh@yahoo.com, derek@t-10.fsnet.co.uk, augeross@hotmail.com, bintravkin@one.lv, lazy@verat.net, kani@jippii.fi, johntex8@hotmail.com, max1978mi@netscape.net, floridaflameboy@msn.com, smithstacey29@aol.com, lange_kristian@hotmail.com, jjjgrills@cox.net, rigreb@yahoo.com, jw_mchugh@comcast.net, lepatriote5@yahoo.ca, jesus.soria@mi.madritel.es, john@allenfunding.com, henrycc@erols.com, fukuokadave@hotmail.com, applehammond@juno.com, felix.machin@btopenworld.com, x-com@axelero.hu, eorlinga@terra.es, markos83@hotmail.com, edyvm82@hotmail.com, bas13duin@hotmail.com, soennichde@yahoo.de, nanafs@vodafone.es, www.antitero@jippii.fi, thecursedsoul@hotmail.com, ervil@netcabo.pt, jfly1@yahoo.com, martin.vonwillebrand@helsinki.fi, blashy@hotmail.com, nort0135@d.umn.edu, robmfisher7@tiscali.co.uk, arngrim@chello.se, craig@ckcentral.com, pascal.sgm.39-45@voila.fr, jstory@stx.rr.com, tsalmeli@paju.oulu.fi, zastrow@cae.wisc.edu, jamescherib@msn.com, kool_cold_craig@hotmail.com, sanruan@san.rr.com, lvanloon@shaw.ca, kjgel@telus.net, s.clayton87@ntlworld.com, mike.clayton@cwgsy.net, abulbulian@hotmail.com, archibald@blueyonder.co.uk, kimmellm@cwu.edu, redy82nd@pacbell.net, mkwiddie@amigo.net, drbargus@aol.com, robertasp@runbox.com, snakepits_4ever@hotmail.com, jnricotta@aol.com, boozer2004@earthlink.net, greggvontell@sbcglobal.net, jeff@jeff4mandy.fsnet.co.uk, amosgraber@hotmail.com, powerfull_god@hotmail.com, aesop123@hotmail.com, dastoeckl@hotmail.com, michael_urquhart@onetel.net, lferens@paradise.net.nz, thepopof@yahoo.fr, t.salmonte@ntlworld.com, slooker@hotmail.com, jdotchon@hotmail.com, prizefighter76@hotmail.com, martti.salonen@pp5.inet.fi, yeremenko@free.fr, juscon8@aol.com, jlecerf@voila.fr, ypjacob@aol.com, dougmclean@oakharbor.net, dougmclean@comcast.net, gilles.osmont@wanadoo.fr, dino.puljic@inet.hr, olivofrederic@aol.com, razuldazul@yahoo.com, wburn1353@aol.com, guinty5@hotmail.com, real_billy@gmx.net, johankerkhofs@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to start a new feature for the league in preparation of SC II coming out. I am expecting and hoping for a great response for SC II and would like to begin now with a weekly update from the league on that week’s results plus a few extras like an occasional article. If any of you would like to write an article for an update please let me know. We can first post them in the update and then put them on the Battlefront forum for all to read. The articles can be on tactics, strategy, pros and cons of certain limits, just about anything that would make sense.

Here are the results from this past week

Terif defeated Dalmatian

Curry defeated Twix

BigDog defeated Jdotchon

AlexanderOK defeated Roving Greek

Curry defeated Jdotchon

FriendlyFire defeated Marttis

Terppanna defeated AlexanderOK

FriendlyFire defeated Dak21PzDivision

Terif defeated Rannug

Terif continues his undefeated streak to 34.

Remember if you wish to find a game go to the battlefront forum and find our email list in our thread at the top. Just email the list or a part of the list and ask for a game.

Happy Gaming all.

[ October 20, 2004, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED MAILING LIST

currycook@hotmail.com, kurt_vanlooy@hotmail.com, suworonow@wp.pl, elgenstrom@hotmail.com, wbotsford@cinci.rr.com, transam00@cox.net, robert.buki@telia.com, dcelozzi@comcast.net, d.p.dailey@worldnet.att.net, bill.run@ntlworld.com, jkthomasser@adelphia.net, chsideri@anco.gr, durape@yahoo.es, pmbedard@attbi.com, kaiser_1982@hotmail.com, jubel@freenet.de, sbelisle@mwt.net, maludwig55@web.de, gnomism@yahoo.com, fwd0006@hotmail.com, mcpdeleeuw1@hotmail.com, rrharris@erols.com, dmackey@dhq.nu, billyray71@hotmail.com, headquarters21@mchsi.com, mattpacconi@hotmail.com, gmclauch@bigpond.net.au, michael.kriechbaum@chello.at, robcrimm@aol.com, pjflanag@aol.com, skanvak@wanadoo.fr, alexandrebleu@aol.com, michael@bsdbistro.com, dhorkoff@hotmail.com, chrisjowalsh@yahoo.com, derek@t-10.fsnet.co.uk, augeross@hotmail.com, bintravkin@one.lv, kani@jippii.fi, johntex8@hotmail.com, max1978mi@netscape.net, smithstacey29@aol.com, lange_kristian@hotmail.com, jjjgrills@cox.net, noel60@midsouth.rr.com, rigreb@yahoo.com, dino.puljic@inet.hr, jw_mchugh@comcast.net, glmrchnd@yahoo.ca, lepatriote5@yahoo.ca, jesus.soria@mi.madritel.es, john@allenfunding.com, henrycc@erols.com, fukuokadave@hotmail.com, applehammond@juno.com, x-com@axelero.hu, eorlinga@terra.es, sean@3leaf.com, ica@net.yu, edyvm82@hotmail.com, hot.dog@pp.inet.fi, soennichde@yahoo.de, billdevlin2@hotmail.com, jfly1@yahoo.com, martin.vonwillebrand@helsinki.fi, blashy@hotmail.com, nort0135@d.umn.edu, robmfisher7@tiscali.co.uk, arngrim@chello.se, craig@ckcentral.com, bas13duin@hotmail.com, pascal.sgm.39-45@voila.fr, jstory@stx.rr.com, tsalmeli@paju.oulu.fi, zastrow@cae.wisc.edu, jamescherib@msn.com, cool_cold_craig@hotmail.com, sanruan@san.rr.com, lvanloon@shaw.ca, kjgel@telus.net, s.clayton87@ntlworld.com, mike.clayton@cwgsy.net, abulbulian@hotmail.com, archibald@blueyonder.co.uk, kimmellm@cwu.edu, redy82nd@pacbell.net, mkwiddie@amigo.net, drbargus@aol.com, robertasp@runbox.com, snakepits_4ever@hotmail.com, jnricotta@aol.com, boozer2004@earthlink.net, greggvontell@sbcglobal.net, jeff@jeff4mandy.fsnet.co.uk, amosgraber@hotmail.com, powerfull_god@hotmail.com, aesop123@hotmail.com, dastoeckl@hotmail.com, michael_urquhart@onetel.net, lferens@paradise.net.nz, thepopof@yahoo.fr, t.salmonte@ntlworld.com, slooker@hotmail.com, jdotchon@hotmail.com, prizefighter76@hotmail.com, martti.salonen@pp5.inet.fi, yeremenko@free.fr, juscon8@aol.com,jlecerf@voila.fr, ypjacob@aol.com, dougmclean@oakharbor.net, dougmclean@comcast.net, gilles.osmont@wanadoo.fr, olivofrederic@aol.com, razuldazul@yahoo.com, skolle@cybercomm.nl, wburn1353@aol.com, guinty5@hotmail.com, real_billy@gmx.net, johankerkhofs@hotmail.com

Greetings to all gamers,

WEEKLY UPDATE - I will update the league mailing list this week on the Battlefront forum. If you are looking for a game dont be afraid to email the list or a part of the list.

WEEKLY RESULTS: From Oct 18th to Oct 25th: Roving Greek rolls over Aztecace, Roving Greek with same results over Aztecace, DutchStorm gets his first win over Sanmaya, Jdotch over DavidDailey, Rannug beats up on David Dailey, Friendly Fire isnt so friendly and defeats CJ, Curry over Ludi, JDotcon over Daivid Dailey, Rannug again over David Dailey, AlexanderOK ranked 7th over EarlyofWhite ranked 8th - must have been a good match, Terif over Dalmatian, Terif increases his winning streak again over Dalmatian, Dutch Storm is storming along over Marttis, Dak21PzDivision blasts Kossuth for a win.

SIGNIFICANT NEWS: Friendly Fire informs me that he and Terif are playing a match to see who will get the number #1 slot in the ladder. Also, we are less than 20 matches away from our 1,000 match played.

ESPECIALLY FOR NEW PLAYERS - BUT A REMINDER FOR ALL: In my many games new players just dont seem to understand how important HQ's are - here I am taking from Terif's tips which is on the Battlefront forum. Its great information for all of us but especially if you are new player. HQ's I think are the most important unit you have and need to be treated with much care. Here is what Terif says,

- TAKE CARE OF YOUR HQ´S ! Dont move them to close to the front if the enemy has some airfleets ready to kill them. Dont forget Long Range developements ! Hqs support units 5 hexes away, your cities provide them with supply, so no need to move your Hqs to the front. Also dont forget to use terrain to protect your Hqs: placed in a city (forest is also better than open terrain) or best in a mountain, they are nearly indestructable.

If you entrench your Hqs in the right terrain or keep them out of enemy sigthing range, you dont have a problem with airfleets killing your Hqs like some players complain. If a Hq is in a mountain or city, the enemy needs luck and up to 10 !! airfleets to be able to kill it, with bad luck even much more... So if he attacks your Hq be happy: he gets some cheap experience, but with his air he could have killed you some much more important units elsewhere...

Happy gaming and I hope everyone has at least one game going. Best to everyone Curry

GREETINGS to all SC gaming warriors.

TOP NEWS OF THE WEEK: We have a new champ. Terif increases his record to a perfect 38-0 by defeating another very good player FriendlyFire. Terif is the best player in any SC League and its a real honor for our league to have in at the top spot.

RESULTS: Here are a list of results since the last update. Rannug over Kossuth in a battle of Scandianvian hero's. RovingGreek defeats Aztecace, AlexanderOK twice defeats RovingGreek, Rannug beats up on Dummy, Curry flys past Jdotchon, Yeremenko sneaks past Michael, Terif over CJ, Azecace cracks Kossuth, CJ beats RovingGreek, Curry blasts MP, CelticWarrior gets his first win over the BigDog, FriendlyFire shoots Steiner in a classic match of top players and last but not least Terif moves into the top spot by defeating FriendlyFire.

TOP PLAYERS & TIP TO NEW PLAYERS: I am showing the top players for one reason. Please note how many games they have played. I have played some players who get discouraged after a couple of games they lose. They need to realize that SC is much harder than they think and no matter how good they were against the AI against a human its much much harder. You need to play a good number of games just to learn what the best players are doing and how they are winning. Dont get discouraged by a loss, its the best way to learn. Here are the records of the best players.

Terif 38-0, FriendlyFire 23-8, Rannug 48-10, Bill 34-14, Curry 86-16, Panzer39 14-10, AlexanderOK 41-33, EarlofWhite 25-18, Terppana 13-1, CJ 8-7, RovingGreek 16-40, Aricibald 5-8, Nanope 12-1, Steiner 15-5.

Happy gaming to all and I hope everyone has at least one game going.

Over and out from Sunny southwest Florida.

Curry

• 1 month later...

Many thanks again to Hubert for giving the interview for the PBEM league newsletter.

Here it is

1. Lets first talk about SC-I. Briefly, can you tell us how you came up with the idea for Strategic command as a game to design out of all the possible choices?

Great question smile.gif Growing up I only played a few war and strategy

games, but for those few that I did play, I think it would be safe to

say they had the biggest influence on my decision to create a game like

Strategic Command. My all time favourites were Chess, Axis and Allies

(Boardgame), Clash of Steel, Panzer General, and High Command. While

varying in depth, scale and scope, they were relatively easy to play and

offered hours of fun whether you were playing against the computer or

just head to head with other players. I enjoyed the tactical/strategic

nature of these games but like most gamers eventually found myself

thinking of ways to improve the game systems. I had put together a few

ideas and brainstormed over the years but it wasn't until I graduated in

Computer Science in 2000 that I really thought to myself, "Hey I can

really do this!" Always the amateur WWII historian/buff I finally

decided to take the plunge and hammer out a game system for the

computer. The biggest debate was whether it would be a global game or

just a single theater, but considering this was my first game I decided

to keep it a little smaller ;) In hindsight, I could have even kept it

simpler as I later found out I was quite optimistic of how long a game

like this would take. In fact, I originally figured it would only take

me about 6 months to complete... but after about 2 years SC was finally

out the door.

In the end, I think what you see in SC are a few influences from each

game I played as well as an incorporation of my own style/preferences

when it comes to gaming. I really put in a lot of effort to trim the

fat and simplify where applicable, while at the same time providing

enough flexibility without overcomplicated/overbearing rule sets. I

never was a huge fan of the multitude of special rules that accompany

some games, but I took extra care to try and balance out (as much as

possible) each and every action and overall decision. Basically I

prefered to allow the player to explore as many strategic decisions as

possible but have each decision balanced by a strong pro and con or

necessary risk. Come to think of it, the paper/rock/scissor framework

is also a simple yet effective system I tried to emulate wherever

applicable. Overall SC may not be the perfect game but I think it comes

pretty close to what I was trying to achieve, and for a first game, I

can only be happy about the final outcome.

2. SC-I is very attractive to many in the Old war gaming community. Will SC II’s new features take away from that or enhance the features that have been so attractive to the old line players?

I really do believe SC2 will surpass SC1 in terms of game play as well

as enhance the features that have been so attractive to all players. I

realize I am the game designer and you really wouldn't expect any

statement less than that, but truth be told I honestly am excited about

what SC2 will have to offer. This really is the game I have always

wanted to make, and while certain realities prevented me from making

this type of game first time around, SC1 was a tremendous foundation

builder in terms of experience and extended funding (professional

artwork this time around) that SC2 is now possible.

Pretty much I have worked at great lengths to preserve the integrity and

ease of play of the original game system while adding an incredible

amount of depth and editing options. It really was no small task, and

while it has been a continued challenge, working as a lone wolf

developer, I have had some fantastic feedback from my beta testers to

help make this all possible. As they say, proof is in the pudding and

since there WILL be a demo available, in the end everyone will have the

chance to decide for themselves.

3. I was a founding subscriber to Strategy & Tactics magazine and have been playing hex based war games since the early 1970’s. In my view SC is one of the all time great hex based war games if not THE best. Has it lived up to your own expectations?

Wow smile.gif It is a great honour to hear that and please believe me when I say I really don't take compliments like that lightly.

In terms of expectations, SC1 was really a huge risk for me back in 2000

as I did not work (read get paid) for the first few years after

graduation and I also had a sizeable school loan to pay off. My logic at the time was that I would give it a shot and in a worst case

scenario it would at least look good on my resume and hopefully better than if I had just been working somewhere for a few years. I tried to keep the expectations realistic and simply hope for the best, but I have to say that immediately after the game was announced, and after the impressive interest in the game, it had already exceeded my original expectations. To think that I could produce something that was of enough interest for gamers to buy, and create communities and even leagues, including PBEM! was a fantastic feeling and made it very much worth it in the end. While I have been a little quiet on the boards lately, reality of having to bear down and actually work ;) , it has been an interesting few years and I really do relish every minute of it, so thank you to everyone smile.gif

4. The PBEM community is not as vocal as the TCIP community on the battlefront forum boards, but by judging from the size of the leagues the PBEM community is about 4 times larger. And judging from the content on the battlefront forums about 25 times more mature. So without going into a lot of detail will SC II have any added features to secure playing by mail to help all of us that play via email?

This is something I have kept in the back of my mind and I do have a few

ideas, unfortunately and for obvious reasons, my primary focus is still

on just getting the game done. After that I plan to spend some time, as

time allows to add in a few items here and there before official

release, and of course add a few more that I will inevitably miss after

that.

5. Is there any one thing about to SC-II that excites you as a developer? Of course without going into detail.

I think the most exciting thing is the anticipation of release. We have

all been working hard over here, between myself, beta testers and

Battlefront, and I think once you know you are on to something people will enjoy, it becomes a little exciting when the end is in sight because you know you will finally get a chance to share it with everyone else. I really think this is going to be great game and simply put, I just can't wait smile.gif

6. I know you are from Canada. I am a big Tamp Bay Lighting fan here in south west Florida. Do you miss the NHL as much as I do here in Florida and do you think they will play at all this season?

On some levels I do, but on others I really don't. The game has changed

so much over the last 15 years that on some nights it really is hard to

watch, and even before the lockout I don't remember the last time I

watched a full game other than in the playoffs. Playoff hockey has

always been great because they finally start to play hockey with

limited clutching and grabbing and the fighting is for the most

part left out. Regular season hockey has its good games but all too

often players just don't get the chance to really play because of all

the obstruction/interference going on in the game.

Due to the lockout, some of the sports stations have played some classic

games from the early 80's and late 70's and while it seems a little

slower, the game on the surface just appears to be that much better.

Excellent skating, nice crisp passes, coordinated breakouts and gaining

of the offensive zone, none of that awful clutching and grabbing which

leads to the really boring dump and chase hockey we see now.

Don't get me wrong, I'll most likely end up watching it again when it comes back, but in the meantime I'll just have to stick with my monday night pickup hockey to pass the time smile.gif

Hubert

• 4 weeks later...

Signed up. I've never PBEM before (or even really played strategy games against a human). I take it that I shouldn't be moving my HQ's up to the front anymore :D .

I don't know how the bid system works (i.e. how you actually implement it). I'll search the forum to see what I can see, but be prepared for things like that.

I'll happily play anyone though.

My email is in my profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Curry, I've been quiet for a while, but still active in the PBEM league. I have stopped playing the out of the box 39 scenario in favor of the 39 mod 2 which I believe is popular with the German SC crowd. Most of the people I play this one with like it a lot, but if the Axis player is unskilled then Allies will kill them in France every time.

Good job with the interview!

FF

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the SC League is still going strong as we all wait for SCII. We now have over 1300 matches played according to the league site. To help new and vetern players find a game here is a new email list.

VERY ACTIVE PLAYER LIST FOR SC PBEM LEAGUE

These are the most active players currently.

The list corresponds to the SC PBEM League site.

So for instance when you go to the site and see a league name you may come here and find his email address and send him an email asking for a game.

IF you are new this is a good list of players to send an email to asking for a game.

Terif maludwig55@web.de

FriendlyFire friendlyfire@fastmail.fm

Runnug elgenstrom@hotmail.com

Curry Currycook@hotmail.com

Earl ofwhite22 pmbedard@attbi.com

Steiner fukuokadave@hotmail.com

AlenanderOK gmclauch@bigpond.net.au

Bill101 bill.run@ntlworld.com

RovingGreek (need his email)

Panzer39 transam00@cox.net

Rrweeks rrweeks@comcast.net

Terppana tsalmeli@paju.oulu.fi

Yeremenko yeremenko@free.fr

Celticwarrior jdotchon@hotmail.com

Nanope durape@yahoo.es

Dak21PanzerDiv jesus.soria@mi.madritel.es

Winti winti10@freemail.hu

Kossuth robert.buki@telia.com

CJ chrisjowalsh@yahoo.com

Ludi dougmclean@comcast.net

Azetcase jamescherib@msn.com

Archibald archibald@blueyonder.co.uk

Dutchstrom skolle@cybercomm.nl

131tmp rrharris@erols.com

BigDog dhorkoff@hotmail.com

DavidDaily d.p.dailey@worldnet.att.net

1stanhope stanhope1@sbcglobal.net

[ February 09, 2005, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New List updated as of May 23, 2005

currycook@hotmail.com, kurt_vanlooy@hotmail.com, elgenstrom@hotmail.com, transam00@cox.net, robert.buki@telia.com, dcelozzi@comcast.net, d.p.dailey@worldnet.att.net, bill.run@ntlworld.com, jkthomasser@adelphia.net, chsideri@anco.gr, durape@yahoo.es, kaiser_1982@hotmail.com,

pmbedard@attbi.com, suworonow@wp.pl, jubel@freenet.de, sbelisle@mwt.net, maludwig55@web.de, michael.kriechbaum@chello.at, mcpdeleeuw1@hotmail.com, rrharris@erols.com, chloeinfl@hotmail.com, headquarters21@mchsi.com, mattpacconi@hotmail.com, gmclauch@bigpond.net.au, stanhope1@sbcglobal.net, rrweeks@comcast.net, vomidecoq@canada.com, fistus2002@yahoo.es, dhorkoff@hotmail.com, chrisjowalsh@yahoo.com, derek@t-10.fsnet.co.uk, augeross@hotmail.com, bintravkin@one.lv, winti10@freemail.hu, johntex8@hotmail.com, smithstacey29@aol.com, lange_kristian@hotmail.com, jjgrills@cox.net, noel60@midsouth.rr.com, rigreb@yahoo.com, dino.puljic@inet.hr, glmrchnd@yahoo.ca, jesus.soria@mi.madritel.es, john@allenfunding.com,

fukuokadave@hotmail.com, mheumueller@gmx.de, wikidheart@aol.com, x-com@axelero.hu, eorlinga@terra.es, sean@3leaf.com, ica@net.yu, edyvm82@hotmail.com, hot.dog@pp.inet.fi, soennichde@yahoo.de, david.guggenheim@noos.fr, billdevlin2@hotmail.com, montrealfunguy@hotmail.com, irishfalls@hatmail.com, fjlippegaus@t-online.de, martin.vonwillebrand@helsinki.fi, blashy@hotmail.com, marco.madami@libero.it, drbargus@aol.com, arngrim@chello.se, craig@ckcentral.com, bromley86@hotmail.com, jstory@stx.rr.com, tsalmeli@paju.oulu.fi, jamescherib@msn.com, bayet.philippe@wanadoo.fr, nelsonfreed@aol.com, sanruan@san.rr.com,

archibald@blueyonder.co.uk, redy82nd@pacbell.net, dmackey@dhq.nu, boozer2004@earthlink.net, greggvontell@sbcglobal.net, jeff@jeff4mandy.fsnet.co.uk, amosgraber@hotmail.com,

powerfull_god@hotmail.com, aesop123@hotmail.com, dastoeckl@hotmail.com, michael_urquhart@onetel.net, lferens@paradise.net.nz, thepopof@yahoo.fr, t.salmonte@ntlworld.com, slooker@hotmail.com, larizona55@yahoo.com, jdotchon@hotmail.com, prizefighter76@hotmail.com, martti.salonen@pp5.inet.fi, yeremenko@free.fr, juscon8@aol.com, jlecerf@voila.fr, ypjacob@aol.com, dougmclean@oakharbor.net, dougmclean@comcast.net, gilles.osmont@wanadoo.fr, olivofrederic@aol.com, razuldazul@yahoo.com, skolle@cybercomm.nl, wburn1353@aol.com, guinty5@hotmail.com, arne.heyden@arcor.de, real_billy@gmx.net, johankerkhofs@hotmail.com, dicedtomato1@yahoo.com, deanhall200@hotmail.com, jtdt2003@emirates.net.ae, scott.aitken@rangescc.org, iwondertwice@hotmail.com, sandy.eisen@parexel.com, pzgndr@hotmail.com, matthijs.bos@telenet.be, epicwave17@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...