*** SC PBEM LEAGUE - Has Ended ***

Curry

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wish to find a game and if you wish to find a players email address to ask for a game here is how you can do it.

Just go to the site.

Look under standings, under unranked players, all unranked players will be listed. Just click on the name and it will give you the email address.

Right there are only two ranked players, you can also email them by looking at standings and see them and click on their name.

Here is a link to the page

http://www.myleague.com/scpbem/

Here is a link to the unranked players

http://www.myleague.com/scpbem/

Hope this helps

Hello to everyone,

My name is Christos and i have logged in the League that Curry have created. I have even started two matches. One with Curry and Two with Bill.

I really enjoy this game and the company of all of you guys!!

I hope to meet all of you in the field of battle!

Christos

Originally posted by Curry:

The second link didnt work. But just go to standings, then under view ranks, look at the unranked players which is almost everyone because only two players have a win and a ranking.

If you go to standings and look at the section, most matches played, it shows ALL the players in the league.

Curry,

Great Job.

Your League and Oak's League coexist, correct?

At the moment I can't commit myself to a competitive approach, aside from which there are many much better players than myself so not having me competing isn't a big factor.

As I see it now, your League is a competitive form of PBEM and Oak's is more of a social organization. I hope both flourish and players have fun in them.

JJ, I don't consider Curry`s league to be "competitive" so far I've played 2 matches as a newbie and I'm currently playing the WW1 scenario with Kurt.

I have not felt any of those matches to be of a competitive nature, both players have even helped me when I told them which mistakes I had made.

Panzer, I wrote you for a match, just reply through email, that is how it works. blashy@hotmail.com

Friendly Fire

Yes, its easy to go from PBEM to TCP or TCP to PBEM.

All you have to do is put the game file in the proper sub-folder under the SC folder. Thats it.

The player who opens the PBEM game as a TCP, won't see the replay of his opponents move, but other than that, it works just fine.

So as long as its your turn, you can decide if you want to do PBEM or TCP.

The information should be up later today.

It would be nice to have a sticky,so everyone can easily browse the information.

I'll also be adding a list with e-mail adresses of the active players.

[ October 08, 2003, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: kurt88 ]