• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

questions about the site:

a) in the home page of myleague.com Strategic Command is not listed, see

http://www.myleague.com/browse.php?my=1

(the link provided by Curry works of course)

B) why is it called "Case's Ladder" Why isn't it "Strategic Command Play By Email League" or something?

c) Are we sure there is not a better site for this purpose? The GUI is lame and the advertising is annoying. (just my humble opinion)

p.s. I emailed a few folks on the list but didn't dind anybody with a slot open. I have an Axis slot available....

p.s. thanks a lot to Curry and Kurt for running the league, also to providing me with my first multiplayer experiences.

This is my first post here...it seems to be a neverending tread. :eek: I noticed that many famous and well known ppl are here like Kurt my hell-mentor, Dragonslayer Curry, Terif the wise, Blashy the chithater, ....only to mention some.. :D

I still dont like PBEM games altough i´m forced to play ones in the "Panzerliga" (German Site).

When finishing my ongoing games and there is some spartime left i consider to join here.....if i m allowed :rolleyes:

Im not already in but i will be back. :D

Greetings Klingonswarrior Dragonheart ARGHHHH

Why Klingonswarrior......ask Curry he know it ROFL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi - I'm a newbie at SC - have only played AI before and whilst I do ok against it, I have no doubt I will really suck when it comes to playing real oponents!

I am however keen to play some PBEMs and thought this might be a good place to start - is it still available to all? I haven't registered yet but if you are still taking newbies and are happy for me to join, I'll register as soon as I can.

Regards to all