Battle of France Tournament - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Curry

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brackets are set and will soon be emailed to you.

A few things before I email the brackets.

1.. If you are having trouble with getting a player to start a game or continue a game please let me know. Tournaments have often not worked out because of this on the SC forum. A player will get two warnings and then forfeit the match.

2.. We have one player without an email. I hope to get his email from them via the battlefront forum. All emails are listed in the thread on the forum.

3.. PLEASE LOG the turn and date of when Paris falls. Then send it to me. This is important. I would like to keep track and see who can get the earliest fall of France. Please report to me on or on the forum when the first of the two matches finishes so we all can see the results.

4.. Remember, each player takes a turn as allies and axis. PLEASE LOOK AND READ THE RULES. IF YOU VIOLATE THE RULES YOU WILL FORFEIT THAT MATCH.

5.. In the second game of the two, if the axis player cannot beat the turn and date of the first axis player then the game is over. For instance, player A played Axis verses player B as Allies. Player A took 10 turns to take Paris and have France fall. If Player B is now playing Axis and he is at turn 11, he has already lost and the match is over. No reason to play on.

6.. Turns are recorded as such, axis move turn 1, allies move turn 2, axis move turn 3, allies move turn 4. So axis moves will always be odd and allies moves will always be even. This way we all will be counting the same way. But remember to also keep the date.

7.. TIES? The players have the option on ties of either agreeing to a new match, if time allows. Or flipping a coin. The players can decide between themselves.

8.. AAR'S - it would be great to have lots of fun AAR's on the battlefront forum.

BRACKET A

Curry verses Kossuth (Curry wins)

Wehrmacht verses Alexander (Alexander wins)

BRACKET B

Yaggmouth verses Sanmayn

Sandy verses Rannug (Runnug wins)

NOTE - PLAYER LISTED FIRST PLAYS AXIS FIRST.

Winner of bracket A then Plays the Winner of bracket B

BRACKET C

Edwin verses Avatar

Cpl.Steiner verses AngelDust (Angel Dust wins)

BRACKET D

BrianseminWise verses EarlofWhite (Earlwhite wins)

Panzer39 verses FriendlyFire (Panzer wins)

Winner of bracket C then plays the winner of bracket D

The Winner of bracket A/B then plays the winner of bracket C/D for the championship

NOTE - PLAYER LISTED FIRST PLAYS AXIS FIRST.

Good Luck to all and have fun.

[ April 28, 2004, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

Curry --- Bad news, Panzer39 & I weren't able to play :( Neither of us could connect, I don't know what the deal was. We both rebooted, disabled firewalls, etc. I don't understand it, because I had connected to Terif's computer & played 10-hours today. I'm willing to let Panzer39 have a bye. Frustrating...