Some reviews over at scenario depot... please

Small Battles Republicano Ridge SCW is a balanced scenario for two players. I have a number of other ones built for two players also.

If you want WWII tnen Petrarcholi Ridge (on the CD) might tickle your fancy, balanced and two player also.

I'll go look at those.

Interestingly, the stats from WeBoB show that unlike Pershotraveneve Ridge, Petrarcholi Ridge did not turn out to be so perfectly balanced.

(Admittedly off the results of only 6 games, compared to the 17 recorded for Pershotraveneve (which is the all time most balanced scenario measured so far)).

WeBoB CMAK stats

WeBoB CMBB stats

GaJ.

[ March 04, 2005, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: GreenAsJade ]

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

I'll go look at those.

Interestingly, the stats from WeBoB show that unlike Pershotraveneve Ridge, Petrarcholi Ridge did not turn out to be so perfectly balanced.

(Admittedly off the results of only 6 games, compared to the 17 recorded for Pershotraveneve (which is the all time most balanced scenario measured so far)).

WeBoB CMAK stats

WeBoB CMBB stats

GaJ.

I was unable to find the chart or data on that, could you give me an idea where I go after I hit the home page?

The "balance indication" stats themselves are (obviously?) found in the links I gave ( CMAK, CMBB) , which are just before my sig you quoted :D

The raw data is in a system called BAR: you click on "BAR & Stats" button in the left panel about 6 down from the top on the WeBoB Home Page. That will take you to a place where you can see the results presented by player and by ranking.

If you want to manipulate the data (for example, to get the "balance indication" stats) you need to ask mike8g for the raw data (or I can send you the copy I have, but my copy is always slightly out of date).

Cheers,

GaJ.